Should Females That Falsely Claim Rape Be Punished?

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nobody wish it would be the norm and even if you did a thread, have you done anything solve the problem instead of complaining because that isn't a factor in solving a problem. Also it does relate to women, women who actually are raped. Also, since false accusation are rare and they shouldn't be important why is that the sexual abuse of black women is important to you if it's the second highest not the first. Just because something is a rarity doesn't mean it's not important.
Rare or common,it needs to be handled. if you don't want to handle it move on.
Didn't read. Kiss my ass.

Meli

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
not interested, however your just an insane women with lousy rants, claims to care about black women (you really don't) and suffering from anger issues. Get better and i'll ignore you.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Exactly. The average woman ain't accusing no man of rape. If these men wouldn't do questionable behavior than this wouldn't be an issue.
The amount of men who get away with rape so far outweighs those who are falsely accused and successfully prosecuted that the amount of time males spend discussing it is nothing short of gross. You'd think a significant portion of rape accusations were false, and that a large portion of rapists are going to jail.

Meli

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
Exactly. The average woman ain't accusing no man of rape. If these men wouldn't do questionable behavior than this wouldn't be an issue.
What questionable behavior; you've stated your claim, but where is your evidence about these average women? Some men don't even do anything questionable, you have deranged women who may even be considered average, but still lie. One doesn't have to tell the whole world what's on their mind or even give of a vibe that categorize them as derange, some people are great actors. However, men doing questionable behaviors doesn't make this the issue, it's women lying over such a horrid action for what purpose makes the issue.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
What questionable behavior; you've stated your claim, but where is your evidence about these average women? Some men don't even do anything questionable, you have deranged women who may even be considered average, but still lie. One doesn't have to tell the whole world what's on their mind or even give of a vibe that categorize them as derange, some people are great actors. However, men doing questionable behaviors doesn't make this the issue, it's women lying over such a horrid action for what purpose makes the issue.
The average woman isn't falsely accusing someone of rape. Do u know what an average is breh?

Meli

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
The average woman isn't falsely accusing someone of rape. Do u know what an average is breh?
I know what average (something that's typical or ordinary) is, so i'll ask again where is your evidence of these average women; where is your source to prove your claim. Also don't call me breh, not a man; neither brehette.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Lol my bad I thought u were a man. So how many people do u know that has been taken to court because they were accused of raping someone:comeon: it happens but it's not like Everyman is going to experience it.

I'll wait...

And the evidence is all around.
I know what average (something that's typical or ordinary) is, so i'll ask again where is your evidence of these average women; where is your source to prove your claim. Also don't call me breh, not a man; neither brehette.

Meli

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
I only know my step sister's mother who falsely accused her uncle which he landed in jail. I don't know if he ever got out, not close to my step sis like that. It doesn't matter if not every man is going to experience it, it's a problem and there needs to be a solution to the issue. Don't brush aside a problem because it's a rarity, keep doing that it can become something common. If rape was a rarity would you still care about it. If the evidence is all around go collect; when you state a claim back it up with evidence.