Should Females That Falsely Claim Rape Be Punished?

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Yes they should. They should also have some kind of record for these people the same way they have sexual offenders list. The stigma that comes with being accused of rape can follow someone for the rest of their lives. I don't care how bad you feel at the fact that you were dumb enough to throw the cooch at some dude that now you feel wasn't worthy. Own up to ur mistakes don't ruin someones life because your because of ur shytty decision making.
It's also why a lot of people are skeptical of legit rapes, its not fair to people who have been through that.
It's the cowards way out and yeah they should have repercussions for it.

Superstar
Daps
no. some rape victims take back their claims after getting backlash. you'd then be sending actual rape victims to jail for backing down when others harass them because a guy they like did something horrible & they refuse to believe it. at least 90% of rape claims are legit. those 10% are a mixture of false & women who backed down due to fear.

Daps
they should be beheaded in public for all to see.
imagesCA3Q8IBG.jpg

:whoa::whoa::whoa:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
no. some rape victims take back their claims after getting backlash. you'd then be sending actual rape victims to jail for backing down when others harass them because a guy they like did something horrible & they refuse to believe it. at least 90% of rape claims are legit. those 10% are a mixture of false & women who backed down due to fear.
Exactly. Many rapes are unreported due to fear of retribution.

Miss Lucifer's Love

she's the devil and i like it
Daps
In my opinion:
Of course.

But:
Nah, you can't do that because rape is actually really hard to prove in court and you don't wanna open up the chances of possible rape victims getting thrown into jail because a lawyer was able to raise reasonable doubt (For whatever reason) or to not report actual rapes for fear that they can get thrown in jail for reporting it.

Keep the name of the accused and accuser out of the press, give liars who willingly come clean a much less harsher punishment (Gotta give them a reason to come clean if the lie is told), and severely punish those who are caught lying extremely harshly.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Who accused you of rape?
I'm extreme, legit rapist and false accusers should be beheaded. I was falsely accused once, didn't go anywhere but it was the worst feeling ever. They make you do the swab. You feel like why am I even here. I wouldn't touch a fly (hit a woman) much less rape a woman. Some women don't know why or what, it's just mental issues and they blame everyone

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
As a dude, 45% are legit. 90% is some super bullshyt number. Too many lying hoes out here.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They should suffer the same penalties as the man that she accused would've gotten had be been convicted.