Should Females That Falsely Claim Rape Be Punished?

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Yes, there should be some kind of serious punishment. You can destroy someone's life like that. Once you have been accused of rape most of the time you never get that stigma off you after you are proven innocent. The way some women can easy do that is scary and unfair to women who have actually been raped. Its a mockery, like that is such a fear why even play with something like that.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yes and just thinking bout it pisses me off cuz of what happened too me
I was accused in damn high school and had to get investigated and shyt
I was like 3 months from graduating

My jrotc instructor called me in asked me a question bout the girl and I was like wtf is this coming from and said she said I raped her and I'm over here confused as fukk pissed and he was so mad bout the situation cuz he knew he had to tell principal but had a hard time believing the girl cuz in high school I was popular but just a shy guy but a book worm didn't drink go out stayed home got good grades and was in charge of the battalion in jrotc and a damn virgin which everybody would either encourage me too lose or make jokes bout it
At same time he also said I may believe u but I don't put it past anyone also so u know

So a cop came up asked me questions I was so mad and :mjcry: cuz I was like I don't understand how could she say this shyt bout me
She was my date for a dance that night they asked me what happened I told them we danced and then made out that's it she wanted to go further but I said no she was like it's ok I want too but I was no
Cop hit me with that what person would say no
I go I did and my mom was pissed at the cop saying their are teenagers like my son maybe rare who don't want to have sex yet or go out and party who just stays home

The next day I get called up in office with principal, cop and jrotc instructor and girl
She in their with tears and I'm like omfg what she say now

They all apologized too me so did she saying it was a lie but she didn't think it would get out of hand with all these people involved and asked her why would she lie about that and put me thru it said cuz she wanted to be my first :snoop:

I was told she got expelled from school for the rest of the school year and went to those disciplinary schools to finish out the school year

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

My jrotc instructor called me in asked me a question bout the girl and I was like wtf is this coming from and said she said I raped her and I'm over here confused as fukk pissed and he was so mad bout the situation cuz he knew he had to tell principal but had a hard time believing the girl cuz in high school I was popular but just a shy guy but a book worm didn't drink go out stayed home got good grades and was in charge of the battalion in jrotc and a damn virgin which everybody would either encourage me too lose or make jokes bout it
At same time he also said I may believe u but I don't put it past anyone also so u know

So a cop came up asked me questions I was so mad and :mjcry: cuz I was like I don't understand how could she say this shyt bout me
She was my date for a dance that night they asked me what happened I told them we danced and then made out that's it she wanted to go further but I said no she was like it's ok I want too but I was no
I go I did and my mom was pissed at the cop saying their are teenagers like my son maybe rare who don't want to have sex yet or go out and party who just stays home

The next day I get called up in office with principal, cop and jrotc instructor and girl

They all apologized too me so did she saying it was a lie but she didn't think it would get out of hand with all these people involved and asked her why would she lie about that and put me thru it said cuz she wanted to be my first :snoop:

I was told she got expelled from school for the rest of the school year and went to those disciplinary schools to finish out the school year

tEh0CMT.png
shyt sounds Crazy....

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Breh that's CRAZY. She should've been sent to jail, or you should have been given the choice to press charges.

ANY person who falsely accuses someone of rape deserves to be treated as harshly and unforgivingly as the person they accused. That shyt is revolting

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I was too damn nice back then I said not too I just was glad truth was out and ready to graduate and leave for basic training
My mom was ready to beat ass tho :russ:
I know that's right.:salute:Your parents bust their azz to raise you right and this lyin hooker want to start trouble...

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
YES!!!

They make it worse for true victims cases.

Not to mention the person who would have been falsely accused.

Give the false accuser the same prison time he/she would have been given.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yes, they should be punished, but false accusations of rape happen so rarely, and rape is successfully prosecuted so rarely that this conversation is a complete joke.