Should Biden and Trump come together and tell the country to turn the temperature down?

Should Biden and Trump come together and tell the country to turn the temperature down?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Damn, I thought pops had a brilliant idea. Forgive me for wanting to avoid fukkery :hubie:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
This doesn't benefit either of them. Trump has no incentive to lower the temperature as that's not what his base wants. Biden looking feeble next to a dude that just survived an assassination attempt is not helpful for his campaign.

The onus needs to be on the American public to lower the temperature (or not).

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Damn, I thought pops had a brilliant idea. Forgive me for wanting to avoid fukkery :hubie:
I think this is a good idea if Barack survives the assassination attempt and it's Romney or W. getting together with him to make a statement. With Trump and weekend at biden's were so far past that level of civility.

• Dap
Reactions: LDC

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm old enough to remember Senator McCain correcting a batshyt crazy cac in a town hall when she said Obama was a Muslim terrorist

If Biden says he reached out to Trump to make a joint statement, he'd come out on top

But both these fakkits are egotistical a$$holes who only care about themselves and their legacy

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I'm old enough to remember Senator McCain correcting a batshyt crazy cac in a town hall when she said Obama was a Muslim terrorist

If Biden says he reached out to Trump to make a joint statement, he'd come out on top

But both these fakkits are egotistical a$$holes who only care about themselves and their legacy
Biden said during his primetime oval office speech sunday night that he called Trump and told Trump that he was in his and Jill's prayers. He also mentioned it in a white house speech earlier that day. Jill also reached out to Trump's wife.

But there's no way Trump would agree to any joint statement. That's not his brand. He would be considered a sellout by MAGA.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Biden said during his primetime oval office speech sunday night that he called Trump and told Trump that he was in him and Jill's prayers. He also mentioned it in a white house speech earlier that day. Jill also reached out to Trump's wife.
Thoughts and prayers are not the same thing as issuing a joint statement

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Temp will cool down if Trump loses, if it’s over this time then it’s over for real.

I can’t see him making a comeback after losing 2 consecutive elections and being that old.
Trump and his supporters aren’t gonna go away peacefully. But over the next 4 years the GOP will definitely do everything they can to find a “better” version of him.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This doesn't benefit either of them. Trump has no incentive to lower the temperature as that's not what his base wants. Biden looking feeble next to a dude that just survived an assassination attempt is not helpful for his campaign.

The onus needs to be on the American public to lower the temperature (or not).
That’s why I’m against it.

Biden needs to avoid standing next to Trump :francis:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Trump and his supporters aren’t gonna go away peacefully. But over the next 4 years the GOP will definitely do everything they can to find a “better” version of him.
If he loses again it’ll be in their best interests to go back and finding an establishment Republican. They literally don’t have anybody ready to take over once Trump is a non factor. Could’ve been Pence but his name is mud. We will see how long Vance lasts. All the other ass kissers have all been :camby: they’re just around to be Trump cheerleaders now. Nikki Haley is one of the biggest losers in all of this. Went from top 10 to not mentioned at all.