Should Biden and Trump come together and tell the country to turn the temperature down?

Should Biden and Trump come together and tell the country to turn the temperature down?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Man ain’t they talking shyt at the RNC?? People online still on the bullshyt. I don’t think them going on tv saying that will do anything honestly

Last edited:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There are lines that shouldn't be crossed, but this is a campaign and the sides have to be able to criticize eachother.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
i see the assassination attempt as less about the country’s political temperature and more as another variety of the mass shooting events that we have every day. especially because the guy was a registered republican and didnt leave any kind of clear explanation

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
It sounds great but I imagine Trump would be the only person keeping that from happening. If Trump agreed to it you can bet he did so because he was 100% certain of a win in November.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Talking with my pops right now and he suggested it. I think its a BRILLIANT idea and sorely needed before shyt bubbles over. He did Trump isn't gonna agree to something like that. I don't think the thought has even registered with either of them or their campaign teams
:mjlol: @ come together… Maga deserves no grace… gotta grind a foot on their necks until they buried 100ft deep

Daps
This is beyond Trump. He's just the face. Don't sleep on far right wing conservatism.
I see what you’re saying (and a lot can change in 4 years) but I think the Republican Party is even more cooked if they continue to hitch their ride to that wagon post-Trump.

He laid a blueprint, but I don’t think he has a successor that can garner the amount of notoriety he did.