Should African tribes/ethnic groups who sold blacks to the Arabs/Europeans be held accountable?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yup

Pull up a list of Richest Africans and its Arabs, Indians and Cacs overrepresented
Pull up a list of biggest companies and its the same thing.

Not to mention those same White Americans who give us "handouts" give them billions in free money

Dude isn't too bright:dead:

And also foreigners like the Portuguese for example coming in and taking their high end jobs like whats happening in Angola and Mozambique.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
And also foreigners like the Portuguese for example coming in and taking their high end jobs like whats happening in Angola and Mozambique.

I can't believe dude tried to use the services our government provides us when:

They get more handouts from our government than we do.

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
Who said that?

The median AA has a higher quality of life than the median African. Not rocket science.

Living in one of the richest countries in modern human history. Would that be the case if black America were independent from her oppressors?

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps

Look up the Berlin conference. You need a history lesson. Furthermore, like the idiot u are, u listed 3 countries on a continent with over 50.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Look up the Berlin conference. You need a history lesson.

Living in one of the richest countries in modern human history. Would that be the case if black America were independent from her oppressors?

2 excuses back to back

Stop with the what ifs...

You took offense to me saying the loss of human capital from slavery fukked Africa up then tried to get on some "you'd be 3rd world" shyt but anyone can play those games.

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
2 excuses back to back

Stop with the what ifs...

You took offense to me saying the loss of human capital from slavery fukked Africa up then tried to get on some "you'd be 3rd world" shyt but anyone can play those games.

Are you going to sit here and lie??

I took offense to your comment that the condition of the African continent is repayment for the Atlantic slave trade. Funny statement when black America isn't too much better off.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I'm not acting like anything. You're an idiot. Calling someone an idiot is e thugging?
FIne. Then you're acting like your p*ssy is bleeding. Better? :smile:

Lol. Don't come commenting on some shyt when you haven't done your homework. You're clearly still slow af. IF BLACK AMERICAN WERE A COUNTRY! Read the fukking article. Tf are u talking about cities for? Jamaica has a population smaller than both places. It has a higher homicide rate. What's your point? The murder capital of the world is a small centeal american country, El Salvador. Again, why are u bringing up population? How am I going against my original point that black america, as a hypothetical country, is no better than 3rd world states?
Wow... You call me slow and yet you show lack of reading skills. Or just ignored what I said.

YES "rates", really do NOT have anything to do with how large a population is, BUT the fact is America is much larger than freaking Ghana! With more cities and a population 10x Ghana. "Black America" can have many "Kingston, Jamaica's", but also many "Nassau, Bahamas's". Meaning(which I am going to say again), the murder rates VARY repeat VARY from Black predominate cities in America. Detroit is Black America's most dangerous city, meanwhile Atlanta is one of the most successful. I'm talking about cities, because that's obviously where 1. the bulk of AA live and 2. since AA's have no country of their own USA cities is what we should go by.

And again you use third world countries in a broad sense to fit your stance. Your praise Ghana as being a safe haven and yet its a theird world country. Which is it? No predominate AA city is as dangerous as those in Brazil, Mexico, Jamaica, El Salvador,etc. If you think so then you're an idiot that no one should take seriously.

Not every 3rd state is wrought with violence. Take a trip next door to Ghana and you have a completely different story concerning violence in cote d'ivoire. Look up the definition and characterizations of 3rd world states, since it's such a large all encompassing term, then come back and we can have an honest discussion.

Then what the hell was the point in saying, "Not mad. You're just an idiot and still didn't address the poverty, unemployment, or violence which are on par with 3rd world countries."

WHICH third world countries then??? Mexico? Brazil? Somalia? lol... Nope.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World

Im not going to defend the Ethiopian governemnt. Most of that aid goes to the pockets of the dictator of Ethiopia and the party that controls the army. Your money goes towards buying weapons for the the army. Perhaps you should tell your govermnment to stop bankrolling authoritarian dictatorships in Africa. Most Ethiopians already contribute 50 percent of their income to the governemnt coffers

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
You think I dont know that. Im just tired of Aframs such as Poitier who feel theyre automatically better than Africans just because they live in one of the most richest places on Earth. Just like how African Americans were systematically disenfranchised by Jim Crows so that they couldnt create wealth for their communities, Africans were also systematically abused by European imperialists and their African oligarchs who wanted a weak Africa so then then they could take advantage of us and rape our resources. And I should be able to criticize Africans as an African man myself. Africa has its positives but also negatives. Slavery was a blight on the conscience of African empires that built their riches on the slavetrade. We should be able to talk about this instead of pushing this issue aside so then we could feel better at night.​

Yet you have Africans like that other character who think Africa is much better off than Black America... And he was the one coming in insulting AA's first!

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Yet you have Africans like that other character who think Africa is much better off than Black America... And he was the one coming in insulting AA's first!
I didnt think I said Africa was a haven. Im just saying you shouldnt feel superior to Afrcans just because you happen to live in the most prosperous country in the world. I didnt agree what he said

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Lol isn't that the case in america? The us has one the highest income disparities in the world. 1 percent own 99 percent of the wealth but u and @Poitier want to discuss wealth disparity in Africa? Lol

Yet the GDP per capita in America is much more equally divided in America than most African countries. Lets not sit here and make excuses. Yes the 1% in America country most of the wealth. Yes America is a borderline oligarchy, but still compared to Africa the wealth is much more equally distributed due to less corruption and actual laws.

I'll at least say the corruption with African elites is much more "blatant".