Should African tribes/ethnic groups who sold blacks to the Arabs/Europeans be held accountable?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Be too bytch made to directly quote me. Facts are facts, black America would be no different than haiti, Jamaica, ghana, Nigeria or Angola if it were to stand on its own away from white America. The system has exploited us all but you clearly believe you're better than everyone else.

So your argument is that if you took the government away Black America would be as bad as Black countries with state in tact?

Smart guy dumbass:dead:

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
So your argument is that if you took the government away Black America would be as bad as Black countries with state in tact?

Smart guy dumbass:dead:

Take your L and run along. You came for the African continent on some bytch shyt. Talking about we are being repaid for the slave trade by our current conditions when the conditions of black folks in America, on their own, aren't much better and are even worse in some categories. You lost today. Gather yourself and come back tomorrow

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Take your L and run along. You came for the African continent on some bytch shyt. Talking about we are being repaid for the slave trade by our current conditions when the conditions of black folks in America, on their own, aren't much better and are even worse in some categories. You lost today. Gather yourself and come back tomorrow

The only 1 taking Ls is you

Look at you in your feelings

ole "Take away the Ghanian government" ass nikka :russ:

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
There are more ways black America mirrors a 3rd world country than it doesn't. Keep being delusional. The few traits that black America has achieved in are inextricably linked to it's presence in the US. The article clearly states such
This is true. I cant stand some African American like @Poitier with their :mjpls:attitude towards Africans.Youre all the beneficiaries of being born in one of the richest countries on Earth. Most of the private businesses that built America and provided Aframs with jobs are controlled by those who dont look like you . Create your own African state in the Americas and develop your economy to half the GDP per capita of the US then Id be impressed. Untill then stfup.:pacspit:

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Look at the graph you fukkin idiot. I'm from Ghana. It's considered a 3rd world country but our homicide rate pals in comparison to black America. fukkin dumb ass

1. "3rd World country" is a large and general term, so try and be specific.

2. It depends in which WHICH Black American city you're talking about. Because they vary in in Rates.

3. No sh*t Ghana's murder rate will pale in comparison, considering the AA population is much larger than the population in Ghana; population of 40+k vs 25k...

4. With the bolded you go against your original argument to fit your stance. So are third world countries a bad thing or violent???

PS: Stop trying to act like an E-thug, because its annoying, but more importantly it makes you look like you're emotional.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
This is true. I cant stand some African American like @Poitier with their :mjpls:attitude towards Africans. You're all the beneficiaries of being born in one of the richest countries on Earth. Most of the private businesses that has created wealth for America and provided Aframs with jobs are controlled by cacs.. Create your own African state in the Americas and develop your economy to half the GDP per capita of America then Id be impressed. Untill then stfup.:pacspit:

lol

and the vast amount of wealth, companies and GDP growth is in the pockets of a small group of Africans.....your point?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
This is true. I cant stand some African American like @Poitier with their :mjpls:attitude towards Africans.Youre all the beneficiaries of being born in one of the richest countries on Earth. Most of the private businesses that built America and provided Aframs with jobs are controlled by those who dont look like you . Create your own African state in the Americas and develop your economy to half the GDP per capita of the US then Id be impressed. Untill then stfup.:pacspit:

Oh shut up. There should be a neg train on you for purposely instigating this and yet you're not siding with @Labadi_Mantse to cause more rift, but yet acting like your on the side of Africans when the thread title betrays you. :camby:

And also American didn't become a first world nation (in our definition) until after World War 2. Before then African Americans built their own platform due to segregation. Look up what segregation was...

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
1. "3rd World country" is a large and general term, so try and be specific.

2. It depends in which WHICH Black American city you're talking about. Because they vary in in Rates.

3. No sh*t Ghana's murder rate will pale in comparison, considering the AA population is much larger than the population in Ghana; population of 40+k vs 25k...

4. With the bolded you go against your original argument to fit your stance. So are third world countries a bad thing or violent???

PS: Stop trying to act like an E-thug, because its annoying, especially being that you're Ghanaian...

I'm not acting like anything. You're an idiot. Calling someone an idiot is e thugging? Lol. Don't come commenting on some shyt when you haven't done your homework. You're clearly still slow af. IF BLACK AMERICAN WERE A COUNTRY! Read the fukking article. Tf are u talking about cities for? Jamaica has a population smaller than both places. It has a higher homicide rate. What's your point? The murder capital of the world is a small centeal american country, El Salvador. Again, why are u bringing up population? How am I going against my original point that black america, as a hypothetical country, is no better than 3rd world states? Not every 3rd state is wrought with violence. Take a trip next door to Ghana and you have a completely different story concerning violence in cote d'ivoire. Look up the definition and characterizations of 3rd world states, since it's such a large all encompassing term, then come back and we can have an honest discussion.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
And don't forget their "business partners..."

Yup

Pull up a list of Richest Africans and its Arabs, Indians and Cacs overrepresented
Pull up a list of biggest companies and its the same thing.

Not to mention those same White Americans who give us "handouts" give them billions in free money

Dude isn't too bright:dead:

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Oh shut up. There should be a neg train on you for purposely instigating this and yet you're not siding with @Labadi_Mantse to cause for rift.

And also American didn't become a first world nation (in our definition) until after World War 2. Before then African Americans built their own platform due to segregation. Look up what segregation was...
You think I dont know that. Im just tired of Aframs such as Poitier who feel theyre automatically better than Africans just because they live in one of the most richest places on Earth. Just like how African Americans were systematically disenfranchised by Jim Crows so that they couldnt create wealth for their communities, Africans were also systematically abused by European imperialists and their African oligarchs who wanted a weak Africa so then then they could take advantage of us and rape our resources. And I should be able to criticize Africans as an African man myself. Africa has its positives but also negatives. Slavery was a blight on the conscience of African empires that built their riches on the slavetrade. We should be able to talk about this instead of pushing this issue aside so then we could feel better at night.​

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You think I dont know that. Im just tired of Aframs such as Poitier who feel theyre automatically better than Africans​

Who said that?

The median AA has a higher quality of life than the median African. Not rocket science.