Should African tribes/ethnic groups who sold blacks to the Arabs/Europeans be held accountable?

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
It is the Africans own fault that they ended up in slavery on the continent. They weakened themselves by the constant warfare to meet the slave trading demands. Then foolishly they didn't see themselves as being potential slave targets of the Europeans; even though the Africans themselves had engaged in selling other Africans into that very trade for centuries. So if the dumb nikkas had not depopulated the place then they could have probably defended themselves.

Btw, how does a fool compare people being hauled away to another land and enslaved to being in your own damn house and being enslaved?
What are you talking about? I never said Trans slavery was comparable to slavery in Africa

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Except Black America statistically is......

More median wealth, longer life spans, gas/electricity/water, better institutions, etc

Where did I mention violence? let alone city to city comparisons? :what:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Chicago's murder rate is not even fueled by Chicagoans. It is fueled by Mexican drug cartels and other international drug dealers. It is all about drugs being flooded into the USA and Chicago is the middle of the country and therefore a transportation hub. St. Louis, Memphis and New Orleans have the same issues due to those places service as transportation hubs. Hell, Chicago is trying to extradite a Nigerian senator as a drug dealer.

Heroin Pushed on Chicago by Cartel Fueling Gang Murders
Chicago police, feds target Mexican drug cartels
DEA Boss: Mexican Drug Cartels Are So Deeply Embedded in Chicago, We Have to Operate Like We’re ‘On the Border’

Nigerian Senator-Elect to Fight US Extradition, Drug Charges

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
Chicago's murder rate is fueled by Mexican drug cartels and other international drug dealers. It is all about drugs being flooded into the USA and Chicago is the middle of the country and therefore a transportation hub. St. Louis, Memphis and New Orleans have the same issues due to those places service as transportation hubs. Hell, Chicago is trying to extradite a Nigerian senator as a drug dealer.

Heroin Pushed on Chicago by Cartel Fueling Gang Murders
Chicago police, feds target Mexican drug cartels
DEA Boss: Mexican Drug Cartels Are So Deeply Embedded in Chicago, We Have to Operate Like We’re ‘On the Border’

Nigerian Senator-Elect to Fight US Extradition, Drug Charges

Yeah OK dude.

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
Read the articles you moron. You quoted FBI stats showing Chicago murder rates. The read the stories from the FBI stating who is fueling the murders.

For what?? So you can move the goal posts again? I'm making a fool of myself, right? There were almost double the homicides in Chicago than there were in Lagos but you're talking about how dangerous Lagos is. All while calling me an idiot for stating that there is more violence in some American cities than in some African cities. I'm good

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For what?? So you can move the goal posts again? I'm making a fool of myself, right? There were almost double the homicides in Chicago than there were in Lagos but you're talking about how dangerous Lagos is. All while calling me an idiot for stating that there is more violence in some American cities than in some African cities. I'm good

You are just a fool period, which has nothing to do with anything. The Chicago murder rate is due to drugs from Mexico. The cartels are importing the violence onto the streets to sale their wares. The drug cartels do the same thing on the American borders; which is why there are minutemen in Texas, New Mexico and in Arizona.

The drug gangs are the reason that Mexico is on US State Department travel advisory.
Mexico Travel Warning

That is what is going on in Chicago and why the murder rate is what it is, because Chicago is a sanctuary city for illegal Mexicans and the transportation hub for the Country.

There is a reason that the City of Chicago and the Federal prosecutor from the Northern District of Illinois wanted to extradite and prosecute Sinaloa Mexico drug kingpen Guzman after he was captured in Mexico.

How 'El Chapo' Guzman has poisoned Chicago's streets - CNN.com

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
You are just a fool period, which has nothing to do with anything. The Chicago murder rate is due to drugs from Mexico. The cartels are importing the violence onto the streets to sale their wares. The drug cartels do the same thing on the American borders; which is why there are minutemen in Texas, New Mexico and in Arizona.

The drug gangs are the reason that Mexico is on US State Department travel advisory.
Mexico Travel Warning

That is what is going on in Chicago and why the murder rate is what it is, because Chicago is a sanctuary city for illegal Mexicans and the transportation hub for the Country.

There is a reason that the City of Chicago and the Federal prosecutor from the Northern District of Illinois wanted to extradite and prosecute Sinaloa Mexico drug kingpen Guzman after he was captured in Mexico.

How 'El Chapo' Guzman has poisoned Chicago's streets - CNN.com

Our last exchange proves who the fool is. The fact that you're still writing dissertations is enough evidence that you even realize how foolish you look after your conflicting statements.

Dude as dangerous as you think that America is; it is probably still a lot safer than most people know. I live in Chicago and I hear nothing but horrid news about Chicago, but Chicago is not nearly as dangerous as a place where they still burning witches.
#BBCtrending: The tragic case of Nigeria's 'bird' woman - BBC News
Lagos ‘bird woman’ dies in hospital

nikka please stop. You have a made a fool out of yourself.

You said that while Chicago has homicide rate almost double that of lagos. Now you're in here copping pleas and making excuses.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Our last exchange proves who the fool is. The fact that you're still writing dissertations is enough evidence that you even realize how foolish you look after your conflicting statements.

You said that while Chicago has homicide rate almost double that of lagos. Now you're in here copping pleas and making excuses.

I pointed out that the killings in Chicago are not random. They are Mexican drug gangs fueling fights over territory. So these are not random brothers just walking around Chicago killing each other.

Seek professional help man.

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
I pointed out that the killings in Chicago are not random. They are Mexican drug gangs fueling fights over territory. So these are not random brothers just walking around Chicago killing each other.

Seek professional help man.

The homicide rate in Chicago is still exponentially higher than it is in Lagos which completely refutes your point about Lagos being more dangerous. This doesn't even factor in lagos having a population almost double that of Chicago. How do you explain detroit having a higher homicide number then with less than a quarter of lagos' population? What's the excuse there? Just admit you made a dumb statement and got exposed

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The homicide rate in Chicago is still exponentially higher than it is in Lagos which completely refutes your point about Lagos being more dangerous. This doesn't even factor in lagos having a population almost double that of Chicago. How do you explain detroit having a higher homicide number then with less than a quarter of lagos' population? What's the excuse there? Just admit you made a dumb statement and got exposed

We don't burn witches in Chicago. So it is a lot safer. Btw, burning witches is some ignorant shyt. We also don't throw twins away Chicago. Just saying.

Btw, depending on what article you read Lagos either had
1. 111 murders in 2013; 'Lagos recorded 111 murders in 2013'

2. 322 murders in 2013; Lagos records 322 murder cases in one year – Police Commissioner - Premium Times Nigeria

3. Or 1,000 during a 4 month period in 2013.
Nigeria In Review: How Over 1000 Citizens Were Murdered In 4 Months By Malicious Elements

I think that Nigeria is numbers fixing so that they don't scare off international investors. They are clearly lying about their crime stats.

And thes article from the US State Department basically says; Lagos is a dangerous shyt hole.
https://www.osac.gov/pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=15799
https://www.osac.gov/pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=17598

Last edited:

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
We don't burn witches in Chicago. So it is a lot safer. Btw, burning witches is some ignorant shyt. We also don't throw twins away Chicago. Just saying.

Way to deflect. Can you address my question and the points I made?

You're right... innocent little kids just get shot while sitting in cars or they get beat to death with 2 by 4s on the way to school. Stop throwing stones. You live in a glass house

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps

Btw, depending on what article you read Lagos either had
1. 111 murders in 2013; 'Lagos recorded 111 murders in 2013'

2. 322 murders in 2013; Lagos records 322 murder cases in one year – Police Commissioner - Premium Times Nigeria

3. Or 1,000 during a 4 month period in 2013.
Nigeria In Review: How Over 1000 Citizens Were Murdered In 4 Months By Malicious Elements

I think that Nigeria is numbers fixing so that they don't scare off international investors.

And thes article from the US State Department basically says; Lagos is a dangerous shyt hole.
https://www.osac.gov/pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=15799
https://www.osac.gov/pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=17598

That 1,000 number is for Nigeria as whole.

The 111 is clearly a typo if u read through all other statistics are the same. Appears someone didn't proof read

322 murders in Lagos in 2013, there were 415 in Chicago in the same year in a city with half the population. Your statement continues to be factual incorrect.