Shooting At Louisiana Theater, At Least 9 Shot, 3 Dead, Shooter Dead

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Damn, I know white people like to culture vulture n shyt but I didn't think they would actually steal a page from Muslim extremists.
Not defending those Muslims extremists in any way, but at least they do it because of some reason like the drones..etc. The deranged people here in US just do it to do it. Both wrong at the end of the day.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Not defending those Muslims extremists in any way, but at least they do it because of some reason like the drones..etc. The deranged people here in US just do it to do it. Both wrong at the end of the day.
The stone bytches to death for liking my Facebook photos my nikka. Shyt real over there.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I was scared as shyt when that batman theater shooting happened, because next day I was watching it with some friends at a theater. My ass picked the closest seat to exit and was paranoid as shyt. Probably the first time I was really scared like that out in public

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
:salute: can't even say y'all trollin cuz CACS will say some nonsense & won't have any accountability as c00n A likes to say

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:mjlol: The media & the law will still not call this a terrorist attack or an act of terrorism. :francis: While, America will continue to openly not allow a white person to be referred to as a terrorist for some reason. Columbine, Charleston, Colorado & Louisiana theater shooting, Sandy Hook, etc. have happened, yet the media/America will play dumb and say the suspects were just "mentally insane" instead. :shaq2:

Last edited:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:mjlol: The media & the law will still not call this a terrorist attack or an act of terrorism. :francis: While, America will continue to openly not allow a white person to be referred to as a terrorist for some reason. Colombian, Charleston, Colorado & Louisiana theater shooting, Sandy Hook, etc. have happened, yet the media/America will play dumb and say the suspects were just "mentally insane" instead. :shaq2:
Of course they wouldn't label themselves as terrorists :sas1:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
young genius got arrested for making his own drone and touching up the popo. :laugh: :bustback:

900x506

Home-made handgun drone attracts FAA investigation

Home-made handgun drone attracts FAA investigation

Drone-Flying Austin Haughwout Charged With Assaulting Police

Hartford Courant‎ - 2 hours ago
Austin Haughwout, the Clinton teenager arrested on charges of assaulting police, uploaded .

:dahell:

I figured the govt no doubt has some shyt.. but damn.