Shonda Rhimes On Her :mjpls: Again

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Don't know why people have an issue with black female white male leads when black male other female leads have been ubiquitous and commonplace....in fact that whole dynamic IRL and this board's response to it is :russell:

That said, show sounds terrible, it's kinda like how i met your mother but less believable, a series that takes place in the form a flashbacks during a wedding toast? How many fukking speeches can a wedding really have? :dahell:
Name 5 shows with a black male lead and white female interest

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Don't know why people have an issue with black female white male leads when black male other female leads have been ubiquitous and commonplace....in fact that whole dynamic IRL and this board's response to it is :russell:

That said, show sounds terrible, it's kinda like how i met your mother but less believable, a series that takes place in the form a flashbacks during a wedding toast? How many fukking speeches can a wedding really have? :dahell:

This. The double standard when we discuss black male/white women leads and visa versa is almost hilarious. You guys have threads dedicated to a basic becky like Neve Campbell for god's sake :beli: At least upgrade your jungle fever to a Margot Robbie or something :pachaha:

That being said. I don't want TV, and shows about cheating really turn me off, so I've never seen Scandal. I've been told How to Get Away with Murder is good though, so I might Netflix one day. I'm not pressed though, it just sounds like this Shonda chick is really good at writing soap-opera drama, and I've never been into soaps. It's one of the reasons I can't finish Sons of Anarchy. Something about soap operas just really grate my nerves.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Breh, I can't even name 5 shows with a black male lead period :manny:

Secondly, as I said, I'm extending this to movies, and there have been plenty of them with black male - other woman

Lastly, are there five shows with a black female white male romantic interest? Scandal...ok, what else? (This show doesn't count as it's just in development)

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This. The double standard when we discuss black male/white women leads and visa versa is almost hilarious. You guys have threads dedicated to a basic becky like Neve Campbell for god's sake :beli: At least upgrade your jungle fever to a Margot Robbie or something :pachaha:

That being said. I don't want TV, and shows about cheating really turn me off, so I've never seen Scandal. I've been told How to Get Away with Murder is good though, so I might Netflix one day. I'm not pressed though, it just sounds like this Shonda chick is really good at writing soap-opera drama, and I've never been into soaps. It's one of the reasons I can't finish Sons of Anarchy. Something about soap operas just really grate my nerves.
If you knew me and have seen my posts you would know who i dedicate my life to stalking.
gabrielle-union-sexy.jpg

b493d76ba6528a2d10c8936fb4db8162.jpg

gabrielle_union_white_prom_dress_54th_clive_davis_pre-grammy_party.jpg

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
So do you think Scandal would be as popular as it is if the president was black and Olivia Pope was white?
:mjlol: Breh that would be so controversial, it wouldn't have been greenlit as a TV show. I could only see that being an Indie movie that only gets a Limited theatrical release.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps

95% of the primetime/cable dramas I watch have black women with white males and black males characters are either gay,little kids or non existent.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Breh, I can't even name 5 shows with a black male lead period :manny:

Secondly, as I said, I'm extending this to movies, and there have been plenty of them with black male - other woman.

The only current TV show I can think of that has a Black male lead with a White Woman as his main love interest is "House of Lies" on Showtime.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

best believe its all on purpose

becky newton a nice lil pink toe :ehh:....of course he's a ex nfl player in the show tho :beli: AND of course his "wife" isnt the mother of his kids so im guessing his ex will show up for comic relief and say how he left her for a white woman :beli: