Shogun (FX/Hulu) - February 2024 :ohhh:

Daps
She is basically saying that she wants Toranado to help her. He tells her "hoe I'm about to be dead in a few days :dahell:"

She goes " :sas2: Nah see you might have the rest of them fooled but I know you, dude. I done heard too many stories, no way you would let yourself get caught slippin like this. I KNOW you got a card up your sleeve"

:sas2:

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
giphy.gif

shocked_undertaker_guy-0.jpg

dreskii

Pro
Daps
Idk, it might not be for you. I was entertaining from the start :yeshrug:
Watched 1 episode and a half so far

Does it get better cause your boy is not getting the hype at the minute? I can even describe it as somewhat boring.

if by end of ep 3 you're still not hype, then it might not be for you... I wasn't fully 'in' till like ep 4.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Yabushige a scorpion to the end.

This was definitely Mariko‘s episode, character and actress.

So Ochiba does have a heart. This was the only time she let down her fence.

Toranaga so dang efficient. He attacked them politically before he even tried to March into Osaka. Exposing their hypocrisy to march into the castle he’ll have the backing of all the noble houses to waste the regents.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
giphy.gif

shocked_undertaker_guy-0.jpg
Only on episode 2, but I like this guy, lol. He's a little conniving, but he aint scared of death.

I'm a little annoyed that they got white people all up in the series as always, but it fits. I wish they just had them speak Portuguese instead of speaking English and acting like they're speaking Portuguese.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Good episode. The action scenes in this show are generally the best parts and yet, there's so few of them in the show. Definitely false advertising (based on pre-premiere trailers), and like I've mentioned earlier, my only gripe with this generally great show.

The final few minutes with the ninjas (shinobi) was dope.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Only on episode 2, but I like this guy, lol. He's a little conniving, but he aint scared of death.

I'm a little annoyed that they got white people all up in the series as always, but it fits. I wish they just had them speak Portuguese instead of speaking English and acting like they're speaking Portuguese.

LOL