Shogun (FX/Hulu) - February 2024 :ohhh:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
I need to check that out. I've been listening to the Midnight Boys podcast talk about Blackthorne unwashed ass pulling 2 of the finest ladies in Japan.

3fe42e9f-1adf-4454-b8df-8f64bb4cb89f.gif

A little Anjin ass stank was nothing for that jap skank. :lolbron: The foul smelling musk only furthered the lust. But her cac has come to. Her dream has come true... she got a clean boo. And later on? A little howdoyado. :banderas:It's true he got to screw but it was dark and he didn't have a clue in which broad he blew. :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
you know what, i felt bad for asian nikkas at first cuz it's another white boy comes into a samurai story and fukks the hottest asian bytches, but i went on that weird ass subreddit they have to see what they thought and they've somehow still found a way to get mad at black people.

So nah fukk you hiro, im watching this shyt TONIGHT. :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: may y'all never stopped getting cucked in media
Which subreddit?

I peep Asian Masculinity alot and they stay mad about being cucked by cacs.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I was looking around on the Wikipedia page for the real-life Tokugawa, and a reference to New Spain put me into a little bit of a wikipedia link rabbit hole.
Anyway, after reading some links I'm picking up on what might be a pretty big historical inaccuracy that would throw off the shows plot.

Apparently, in 1583 (almost 20 years before the show is set), Japanese ambassadors had already gone on a major multi-country tour of Europe:

Tenshō embassy - Wikipedia

It's pretty important to the plot that the Japanese leadership thinks that "Portugal = Europe", but apparently in real life that was not the case at all.
Of course, for THE SHOW it doesn't matter all that much, since its a TV show and not an actual history lesson.

Basically, James Clavell needed to come up with a plot point to make Blackthorne more important than he would have been in real life :yeshrug:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Bih actin' like she don't wanna sukk sum Anjim dikk for sum Trukfit. Heaux do your consort duties :gucci:

Last edited: