Shogun (FX/Hulu) - February 2024 :ohhh:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
FX started so strong with the first 2 episodes, but the last 2 episodes have been underwhelming (in my opinion).

We all knew that Mariko was going to give up the goods to Off-Brand Tom Hardy :zzz:

Between episodes 3 & 4, the only really interesting thing that happened was the final 2-3 minutes of episode 4, with Toranaga's son blowing Ishido's boys to bits. That was gruesome.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pi10q1u10onc1.jpeg

:skip:
Author has a serious case of FOMO.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
for sone reason I was thinking that whatever mariko read in the white dude journal gad something to do woth her family dying and she is stringing him along for revenge

the scene by the natural pool and that conversation is like everything is not what it seems

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
for sone reason I was thinking that whatever mariko read in the white dude journal gad something to do woth her family dying and she is stringing him along for revenge

the scene by the natural pool and that conversation is like everything is not what it seems

Nah, I don't think that had anything to do with Blackthorne, she let him smash right after that unfinished confession. That would be weird to do if she was plotting on him when it seems they're already friendly. Her character is based on the daughter of one of Japan's most infamous figures tho.

Last edited:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

The only thing she's plotting is having Blackthorne's baby :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Author has a serious case of FOMO.

I thought the same thing but I actually read the article and the writer made some good points

He’s not advocating for a black main character, he’s saying more so that in the time period there would be black people in these cities and regions amongst the populous and they should be represented

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Nah, I don't think that had anything to do with Blackthorne, she let him smash right after that unfinished confession. That would be weird to do if she was plotting on him when it seems they're already friendly. Her character is based on the daughter of one of Japans most infamous figures tho.
they never showed her face tho