Reppin
Earthrealm

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I thought they'd be able to squeeze at least 2 seasons given how content rich the book is.

I mean, I get it. They get to go out on their own 'sword' & shyt, and it was always supposed to be a limited series, but why not wait til you've put out more than 5 episodes to announce this. You snuffing the momentum of ya own shyt
full

We'll see tho. Dat moolah talks. Let dis shyt do too much #s for advertisers or something and they gon' be calling Issa Lopez to do a "The Thing" recreation of Japanese times where a group of pirates freeze to death :troll:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
And Rob was just as stupid. Jon was the only one with a brain.

Rob wasn’t stupid. Rob was laying WASTE to the Lannister army and had Tywin scratching his head with his back against the wall.

Rob’s only issue was “trusting” Walder Frey but Frey broke a 200 year old covenant. It was literally UNHEARD OF what Frey did

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rob wasn’t stupid. Rob was laying WASTE to the Lannister army and had Tywin scratching his head with his back against the wall.

Rob’s only issue was “trusting” Walder Frey but Frey broke a 200 year old covenant. It was literally UNHEARD OF what Frey did

Rob was stupid for not marrying Frey's daughter like he promised. Breaking that promise is what killed him.

Last edited:

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
Lol fukk no they wont, but Buntaro went out like a badass. When he ascended those stairs after those 20+ dudes and was still kicking ass I was like got damn if he aint dead I want him to fukk up thom hardy
That entire scene of him acknowledging his Lord, knowing his death is imminent….and his Lord acknowledging him by name saved that episode for me!

Buntaro: (bows to Toranaga)

Toranaga: “TODA HIROKATSU !!!!” (Bows to his soon fallen warrior)

EPIC scene!! :blessed:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I’m tired of shows where the main protagonist is incredibly unlikeable. The Barbarian is the worst part of this show. There’s not a redeeming quality narratively the character possesses. I keep hoping he dies, but I know it’s not going to happen.

Last edited: