SHOCKING!!!!!!! The #1 Album Right Now In the Black Community And Its Content

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nah, more blacks need to experiment with hallucinogens like shrooms and lsd. drugs like lean, dope, coke, prescription pills; that aint doing nothing but harm. a good trip can change your whole outlook on life though.

Oh for sure, I actually love dropping then listening to audiobooks..I retain the info better that way.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Rock music is filled with songs about coke, heroin and weed and full of musicians/rockstars that use coke, heroin and weed. Whats your point?

I guess the only point you could be making is that everything black people do is blown out of proportion to make us seem like the worst race on the planet, and that we shouldnt be glorifying this behavior. I understand that :yeshrug:

Other than that, drug use stats are similar in every race
right on time, the "bu bu but what about white people, they do it to" defense:pachaha:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
infographic.jpg
I'm banging that shyt right now and I took at least 4 of them drugs in the last week. #DS2 that shyt is fire

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If Australia and other countries can ban wack mindless shyt from their airwaves and stages to protect their peoples minds, why cant Black people do the same and ban this destructive mess? we need far higher standards above 'free speech', and bear in mind..these artists peddling garbage are basically plants and encouraged by their labels and execs to do it..

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
It comes w all that stuff???? :lupe: man it's been a while since I actually bought music

:russ:

if it came with all that shyt for $15.99 i'd use the cd as a cutting board,weed plate,and mirror for the sniffage..then make it to an experiment to see what lean does to polycarbonate and aluminum

who says cd's are played out,just gotta figure out how to use it like a swiss army knife..

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
If Australia and other countries can ban wack mindless shyt from their airwaves and stages to protect their peoples minds, why cant Black people do the same and ban this destructive mess? we need far higher standards above 'free speech', and bear in mind..these artists peddling garbage are basically plants and encouraged by their labels and execs to do it..

you'll get hung by a crowd of nikkas for tryna implement that