Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
For real tho, once they revealed what was in the basement the pacing of the entire manga has gone to crap.

Got me feeling like I'm reading Bleach during the Full Bring arc again, just flipping pages barely reading a thing. Seems dude that made this just wants it to be over with already.

Unlike Bleach, I'm gonna keep reading tho.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For real tho, once they revealed what was in the basement the pacing of the entire manga has gone to crap.

Got me feeling like I'm reading Bleach during the Full Bring arc again, just flipping pages barely reading a thing. Seems dude that made this just wants it to be over with already.

Nah, it's been real exposition heavy and focused on the plot development side.

I feel the same way you do about the story now overall just because the basement and overall world reveal just....sucked :ld: . I dont like anything about the whole marley eldian war child soldier shyt. The mystery of the titans and the frame of "humanity's last stand" gave this story so much weight when it was slowly developing. Now? I kinda dont give a fukk :yeshrug:

i guess they're gonna stick with the POV switch and I kinda hope they do in spite of it being a drag now. It'd be cooler to see what preparations and changes paradis island have made with Berholdt and Grisha's memories as they happen to the marley forces spontaneously.

When armin pop out the cut:demonic:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Ok so I don't need any spoilers or anything but has the manga revealed what the hell was in that basement yet?

Yes. And shyt just got even more confusing. Paradise island, time travel and a group of people that are treated like how black People in the western world. I'm too confused on what's going on.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

Bleach when to trash. I stopped reading once they started talking about God hand and blah blah

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes. And shyt just got even more confusing. Paradise island, time travel and a group of people that are treated like how black People in the western world. I'm too confused on what's going on.

What's confusing?

There's no time travel there was a time skip.

EMY

The worst things in life come free to us
Daps
Reppin
#AfricanGang
Nah, it's been real exposition heavy and focused on the plot development side.

I feel the same way you do about the story now overall just because the basement and overall world reveal just....sucked :ld: . I dont like anything about the whole marley eldian war child soldier shyt. The mystery of the titans and the frame of "humanity's last stand" gave this story so much weight when it was slowly developing. Now? I kinda dont give a fukk :yeshrug:

i guess they're gonna stick with the POV switch and I kinda hope they do in spite of it being a drag now. It'd be cooler to see what preparations and changes paradis island have made with Berholdt and Grisha's memories as they happen to the marley forces spontaneously.

When armin pop out the cut:demonic:
:wow:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I would recommend brehs to re read the manga, the mangaka is creating a whole world, for the last 5+ years all we knew were the cities in wall but now we have learned that it's called paradise island and that there are other countries at play.

We never knew anything about the countries outside the walls and creating new characters and plot and getting us invested takes time. There were times where I was reading thinking where is all this going and with that last chapter its finally coming full picture.

Hell if I can endure hunter x hunter world creation I can endure this one.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Man I hope reiner joins the real cause and rides for his people.
Eren reached out to him for a reason, time for reiner to stop half stepping and c00ning and fight for his people.