Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Yo... I'm gonna need the soundtrack... this episode was dope AF all the way around..

i'm glad I didn't spoil myself...

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
So it's a LOST status answer...
No. Not really. Its just.... weird pacing and the scope of the story actually changes a lot OFTEN. It just so happened that the one time people really keyed in on that was in regard to the basement.

After the basement, you realize there was other red flags for shyt all over the place. I don't like where the story went exactly, but its hardly asspulls on asspulls. It adds up.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Ok so I don't need any spoilers or anything but has the manga revealed what the hell was in that basement yet?

I actually started reading the manga because I couldn't wait any longer and let me tell you, if season 3 doesn't even manage to make it to the basement don't worry, the shyt is gonna be far more intense than season 1 and 2 combined.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I actually started reading the manga because I couldn't wait any longer and let me tell you, if season 3 doesn't even manage to make it to the basement don't worry, the shyt is gonna be far more intense than season 1 and 2 combined.
Before the basement stuff is Attack on Politics :mjlol: Its gonna be a like Season 4 or 5 unless they go back to 26 episodes and pick up the pace.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Before the basement stuff is Attack on Politics :mjlol: Its gonna be a like Season 4 or 5 unless they go back to 26 episodes and pick up the pace.

there was some epic moments that will suffice before we get the...you know what I'm talking about :banderas:

but yeah, I hope they can land 26 eps, if not, then season 4 will have to get all that shyt. Maybe next season might end with

them getting Historia to take claim for beating that huge ass titan that was on fire

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Ever since you said that too me.... I cant help but laugh.:mjlol:

I cant look at this anime the same and I'm actually anxious to see this Attack on Politic on screen:russ:

Martha

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
It is gonna be 25 episodes, season 3 trailer confirmed it