Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I would recommend brehs to re read the manga, the mangaka is creating a whole world, for the last 5+ years all we knew were the cities in wall but now we have learned that it's called paradise island and that there are other countries at play.

We never knew anything about the countries outside the walls and creating new characters and plot and getting us invested takes time. There were times where I was reading thinking where is all this going and with that last chapter its finally coming full picture.

Hell if I can endure hunter x hunter world creation I can endure this one.

Hunter x Hunter current arc is kind of garbage though. Introducing new characters and world powers is cool, but when you start pulling powers out your ass and explaining them like they were there since day one is some bs.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
ive been so lost since the basement flashbacks, just read 99, someone please explain what the 'oh shyt' moments are about please.

The Marley government lied to the Marley people about the Eldian people history. Now everyone is looking dumb on how they treated the Eldian people.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Its fokin crazy how quick shyt is about to pop off

You would think there'd be a whole infiltration arc but naww :wow:

yeah I thought there would been.. but since it's been four years since the island. They probably infiltrated a few years ago :wow:

This fukking manga :wow:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
This leads me back to a problem I've had with this manga. The author repeating things through multiple characters and purposefully slowing the pace of the story. We already knew that the king was a pacifist and so on, while we didn't know that Marley had a fake hero, that is new info.

A lot of the other stuff brought up this chapter are things the audience can piece through from actually reading the story. It's too bad that the story has to constantly remind us about these things when the story could have moved faster since it isn't long any way.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
This leads me back to a problem I've had with this manga. The author repeating things through multiple characters and purposefully slowing the pace of the story. We already knew that the king was a pacifist and so on, while we didn't know that Marley had a fake hero, that is new info.

A lot of the other stuff brought up this chapter are things the audience can piece through from actually reading the story. It's too bad that the story has to constantly remind us about these things when the story could have moved faster since it isn't long any way.
I don't have THAT much of an issue with it because often times he'll present the same information from different angles. Sometimes that information will confirm the feelings and foundation of certain characters/groups, other times it'll throw them on their faces.

If nothing else, it shows he's consistent and not making it up as he goes.
Eren had Reiner shook as fukk :russ:
Reiner was wishing he pulled the trigger on himself :mjlol:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
If nothing else, it shows he's consistent and not making it up as he goes.
That's true, people tried to say that the author is making shyt up as he goes but he did say a long time ago that he wrote the whole story which shows because things pan out but the writing isn't as good as it should be.

I don't have THAT much of an issue with it because often times he'll present the same information from different angles. Sometimes that information will confirm the feelings and foundation of certain characters/groups, other times it'll throw them on their faces.
My problem is that is makes chapters vapid because not much happens

Daps
Reppin
California
xkTTq4O.jpg

:mjlol: