Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Yall still debating whether to read the manga?:gucci:

Let me give you guys a warning. There's going to be a looooong stretch where you won't see any titans. In anime time it might be two + seasons.

Read it:birdman:
So wut chapter should we start on after todays episode?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have interesting prediction for manga readers
SPOILER WARNING
I have a feeling that Paradis team might be planning to conduct a preemptive strike to eliminate Reiner, Zeke, and other Marley's shifters.
In chapter 93 we can see a suspicious figure that resemble Eren spying on Reiner

036.png

Also, assassinating/kidnapping Marley's shifters is actually a pretty clever idea
  • There is no reason why Paradis should just wait until Marley attack them. If they allow Marley to prepare for the invasion they have to fight not only five enemy shifters but also Marley conventional army equipped with modern rifle, machine gun, cannon, and also titan bombardment from zeppelin.
  • Marley military power is heavily depended on their Shifters, if they lost all of them the other nations that hate them will take care of them and Paradis might not even need to fight further war.
  • Reiner and the other shifters are currently heading to their "hometown", Liberio Internment Zone to rest and recuperate with their families so they will not be surrounded by heavily armed soldiers and cannons, this is a very good opportunity to kill/capture them.
So it might goes down like this:
Reiner and other shifters arrive at their hometown and reunites with their families, we might see reiner and bertholdt's parents and Annie's father. They throw a welcoming party to celebrate the war's end, but while they're celebrating some suspicious shadows are lurking on roofs and backstreets.
It was then revealed those shadows are the new survey corps units consisting of veteran members (Eren, Armin, Mikasa, Levi, etc), and new elite recruits armed with the latest 3DMG, thunder spears, and other anti titan weapons and trained specifically to fight titan shifter.
This plan will probably failed since it will be too anticlimactic if the war end this easily, but Liberio might turn into a warzone and some characters might be killed. Colt has a good chance to be killed off in this battle since he didn't have further purpose in the story and it will be a good chance to give character development for Falco.
It also a good setting for Reiner and Eren last fight and set up for Falco to inherit the armoured titan.

I admit this is just pure speculation and I might miss entirely but I just think it will be interesting if the story goes this way.

Interesting...

Whether or not they mount a preemptive strike or not Paradis has the advantage. Marley sent 32 ships there and none came back. You know the crew was captured and tortured for info. The survey corps probably know about their shifters and their strengths/weaknesses. Hange probably upgraded the 3DMG, thunder spears, and made more weaponry for each Marley Titan. Levi and Mikasa are probably Super Saiyan by now. Armin and Eren probably mastered their Titan forms. They've been sitting back strategizing for years while Marley has been over extending themselves fighting.

I wonder what Marley did with the 3DMG Zeke brought back:jbhmm:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I jumped in. Started reading the manga.

Goddamn this is a HUGE leap from reading Berserk :mjlol: shyt looks like fukking sketchwork at times

but whatever. the fukkery is piff.

"Defeat is all the survey corps has ever known:mjgrin:"

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Couldn't be patient with the anime anymore, so I dived into the manga.

I caught up in two shifts at work :damn:
Same here its fukking lit :damn:

Chapters and chapters of political drama would've been trash animated :dead: but goddamn :damn:

"I'm the ruler of these walls"

:ooh::ooh::ooh:

(I just hit chapter 69)