Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

Chronic

All Star
Daps
Early spoiler for the manga:
Attack on Titan 93 | | MangaTail
:mjlol: Isayama you lazy b*stard, so apparently the world map in SnK world is just upside down version of real world,
1161845494eef01fd30fdbedeafe9925bd317dea.jpg

So Marley is located in bizarro "Africa" and apparently Paradis Island is "Madagascar" :pachaha:

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
This dude really just
flipped the world map so this shyt is in africa :skip:

Really feel like we're nearing the end now..

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
traitors! but...

why?!!!
:damn:

Yeah, I might just read the manga if I have to wait forever after this season, again. That ep thou was fukking insane. Dude just casually saying everything, might have been the greatest plot reveal for something huge I've ever seen. I couldn't believe that shyt was just happening like that. :mjlol: the man fukking snapped.

the animation thou, damn :wow:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Yeah, I might just read the manga if I have to wait forever after this season, again. That ep thou was fukking insane. Dude just casually saying everything, might have been the greatest plot reveal for something huge I've ever seen. I couldn't believe that shyt was just happening like that. :mjlol: the man fukking snapped.

the animation thou, damn :wow:
i swear this season is getting CRAZZZZYY

might fukk around started reading the aga (the artwork is pisss poor though:scusthov:)

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
i swear this season is getting CRAZZZZYY

might fukk around started reading the aga (the artwork is pisss poor though:scusthov:)

Actually, I've been looking at the manga as the eps been going, and the art isn't bad, I gave the art shyt too. I think the early impression of the art was bad because of the first few pages/chapters you saw, and the anime art is just fukking amazing. I'm seriously just ready to jump on the manga if the wait gonna be deadass long like last time. I don't think people will be too disappointed by the art going forward.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually, I've been looking at the manga as the eps been going, and the art isn't bad, I gave the art shyt too. I think the early impression of the art was bad because of the first few pages/chapters you saw, and the anime art is just fukking amazing. I'm seriously just ready to jump on the manga if the wait gonna be deadass long like last time. I don't think people will be too disappointed by the art going forward.
if this season doesnt cover the historia arc skip to the manga.

it isnt worth waiting for to see animated

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why was the so casual with the reveal?

Reiner seems like he just lost his shyt for some reason.