Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
The editor was interviewed and said 60% done with 3-4 years left but I just saw the interview date is 2014 so there's probably less than 20 chapters left:

Thought so.

Like i said bruh aint nothin to gettin this story goin for years on

This year or early 2018 is it.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Seems like the author is feeling that pressure. Probably gonna extend the storyline, was not expecting an all new cast of characters to get introduced from the marley side

And there has been another time skip:mindblown: 2 years!

shyt I wanted to say this was taking place in the past.. because their talking about the Armored Titan and the one kid looks like Reiner.

but
Guess Reiner got brought back and is gonna lose his powers.. or maybe he doesn't have the armored titan

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
shyt I wanted to say this was taking place in the past.. because their talking about the Armored Titan and the one kid looks like Reiner.

but
Guess Reiner got brought back and is gonna lose his powers.. or maybe he doesn't have the armored titan
Reiner's time limit is probably coming up which is probably why they're actively searching for who his replacement will be.

he'd be dead if he was no longer the armored titan

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I don't know wtf is going on. Who are these characters?
If I'm understanding this right this is the point of view of the other members of the 9 titans. We've met most already and these appear to be the last two. They're talking about one being chosen for the armored titan so I believe Renner I think is probably dying now. It must have been 13 years for him and a time skip has most likely happened.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Years late just marathoned this show. This series is captivating from start to finish of season one.

If you're a fan of the first opening music watch this and enjoy
:myman:

edit You know a song goes hard when the japanese defense force does an orchestra version of it

:krs:

Last edited: