Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yeah at this point we're approaching the final arc.

I thought we might get a penultimate arc, but I think we're heading to the climax of this series.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah at this point we're approaching the final arc.

I thought we might get a penultimate arc, but I think we're heading to the climax of this series.

I think the mangaka said it's only 60-70% done. I love how it's paced right now. We can be check off a lot of the questions raised earlier.

Eren and Armin finally saw the ocean :wow:

Will we ever get Mikasa nudes? :shaq:

She's 16:sitdown:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I think the mangaka said it's only 60-70% done. I love how it's paced right now. We can be check off a lot of the questions raised earlier.

Eren and Armin finally saw the ocean :wow:

She's 16:sitdown:

source for the bolded

theres no way that this series is 60 or 70% done, This series isn't One Piece where we have a gazillion things to cover

this series has discovered every major mystery and the primary one being what the titans are. All their is left is to deal with the opposition that is the people of the main land

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
source for the bolded

theres no way that this series is 60 or 70% done, This series isn't One Piece where we have a gazillion things to cover

this series has discovered every major mystery and the primary one being what the titans are. All their is left is to deal with the opposition that is the people of the main land

He did an interview around 6 months ago. Someone posted the quote on reddit. I was surprised too and thought it was 85% done. It's 12 chapters a year so I think he can easily squeeze 60 more chapters in before this wraps up:manny:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
He did an interview around 6 months ago. Someone posted the quote on reddit. I was surprised too and thought it was 85% done. It's 12 chapters a year so I think he can easily squeeze 60 more chapters in before this wraps up:manny:
Can u link me to that