Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
ending was absolutely horrible, in a good way. i realize after two yrs i need to go back and rerwatch season 1. i dont even remember who some of these char are.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Man, that wookie titan is creepy as fukk. nikka picked up the horse and threw it at at Miche. Like he planned that whole thing as a trap.

And the fukking walls are made of Titans?

:merchant:

I don't give a fukk, this dude was an elite, and saw a titan as big as the female titan, and looking like a damn monkey. :gucci: get the fukk out of there.

Chronic

All Star
Daps
Since season one with 25 episodes covered from chapter 1 to chapter 34

I guess season two's 12 episodes will cover chapter 35 to chapter 50, so the last episode of season two will be when
Eren manages to briefly control the titans to attack the titan that killed his mother and escape from Reiner and Bertholt
e041.jpg

e047.jpg

My prediction for season three is it will cover chapter 51 to chapter 72
The Coup arc and probably ended with either Historia crowned as queen
r041.jpg

r046.jpg
or when Scouting legion departing to retake Shiganshina and Reiner and Bertholt waiting for them
h042-043.jpg

h045.jpg

Season four probably cover chapter 72 to chapter 90
Operation to retake Shiganshina, battle against Reiner, Bertholt and Zeke, and Grisha's flashback. Probably ended with Eren and the others standing by the beach
g043.jpg

g044.jpg

Season five or six is probably the final season depends on how many chapter is left.

Last edited: