Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Just caught up to everything.......... :wow: such a quality series, bravo

One thing that got me tripping, isn't Eren's brother of royal blood (Dina), hence why he has the coordinate and can control the Titans during the battle to reclaim Wall Maria? Also why are the Marly empire still attacking the Island? They said some s*** about it being rich with resources for the new future of technology.

Series is so good but I be having to read panels 2-3 times and still have more questions :mindblown:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Just caught up to everything.......... :wow: such a quality series, bravo

One thing that got me tripping, isn't Eren's brother of royal blood (Dina), hence why he has the coordinate and can control the Titans during the battle to reclaim Wall Maria? Also why are the Marly empire still attacking the Island? They said some s*** about it being rich with resources for the new future of technology.

Series is so good but I be having to read panels 2-3 times and still have more questions :mindblown:
He does not have the coordinate. We dont know how he, Annie, or any of the warriors are able to control them at the moment. They have limited control compared to the coordinate. Eren is the only one with it.

And ya it seems to me that they just filled the island with titans...then realized oh shyt, the island is pretty rich with resources. Lets try and steal the coordinate so we can harvest the island without worrying about giant things eating us.

Last edited:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I'm guessing it's 13 years after you activate the titan power. If your first time shifting into a titan is at 12 then that's when the clock starts. It seems like most shifters get the ability after being injected and eating whoever has it. It's probably rare to have it passed on from birth.

Why the number 13 though?:demonic:

They're probably going to have to go to the source of the titan power and undo whatever Ymir did to rid the world of titans.

I just read through reddit after a new chapter drops to stay on top of what's happening.
Exactly. Thirteen years after you activate your titan powers for the first time.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
is ymir really who she says she is? she was saying some extremely cryptic stuff before she revealed that she was a titan. was she really only a mindless titan for 60 years?:leostare: why would the author name her after their common ancestor and have her die or never be brought up again off screen?:leostare:

and we see that the nine titan forms have a look and body type regardless of who holds the power at any given time. Eren's titan form barely looks any different if at all from his dad and kreueger's forms. and ymir's titan looked the same before and after she ate bertholdt and Reiner's friend:leostare:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I found the show but I can only watch woth sub titles?
no. those sites usually have the english dub too but its probably under the same name with "dub" on the end. search it and let the results pop up in the search bar before you clik anything

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Read latest chapter... confused as fukk :heh:
What are you confused about? I think the chap was pretty straight forward.

How does Owl know Mikasa and Armin? Is it like that movie Arrival.... time is circular not linear? :heh:

Owl doesn't know Mikasa or Armin.

Eren was just telling Armin what his father wrote down in the basement.