Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Just caught up in the Manga. A lot of questions answered, but a lot of questions remain. It's actually pretty sad when you think about what's going on here.
Eldians killing other Eldians (both Titans eating Wall residents, and Survey Corps killing titans). Berthold and Reiner are just pawns and I felt bad for breh begging for his life while Armin ate him, even if they are responsible for so many atrocities.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The latest chapter :wow:

Apparently we've been saying the name of the manga wrong all these years. It's just Attack Titan no "on.":wtf:

I still want to know how Ymir got the titan power. I was hoping it was that "devil" but who knows now.

Levi dodged a bullet by not getting the titan serum. Armin got 13 more years:blessed:

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Wonder if there's a way to remove the 9 unique titan power without killing the user :jbhmm: that's gotta be one of armins plans

But then the power would automatically go to a child of ymirs bloodline :why: fukk that hoe

But if a baby gets it, does the kid only live to be 13? :mindblown: the hell you expect a kid to do on such short notice

Anyways outside of the main keypoints this shyt still confusing, i keep forgetting the names of the factions and who did what, they might as well give up explaining this shyt on the anime :dead:

Chronic

All Star
Daps
The latest chapter :wow:

Apparently we've been saying the name of the manga wrong all these years. It's just Attack Titan no "on.":wtf:

I still want to know how Ymir got the titan power. I was hoping it was that "devil" but who knows now.

Levi dodged a bullet by not getting the titan serum. Armin got 13 more years:blessed:
Levi and Mikasa are not Eldians, they can't turn into Titans.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Anyways outside of the main keypoints this shyt still confusing, i keep forgetting the names of the factions and who did what, they might as well give up explaining this shyt on the anime :dead:
I'm glad I'm not the only one. I just need to find out how all this craziness ends :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Wonder if there's a way to remove the 9 unique titan power without killing the user :jbhmm: that's gotta be one of armins plans

But then the power would automatically go to a child of ymirs bloodline :why: fukk that hoe

But if a baby gets it, does the kid only live to be 13? :mindblown: the hell you expect a kid to do on such short notice

You know this shyt is confusing to me.. I'm just here to see how it ends. :manny:
I still dont even know the names of the main characters except Eren. :manny:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm guessing it's 13 years after you activate the titan power. If your first time shifting into a titan is at 12 then that's when the clock starts. It seems like most shifters get the ability after being injected and eating whoever has it. It's probably rare to have it passed on from birth.

Why the number 13 though?:demonic:

They're probably going to have to go to the source of the titan power and undo whatever Ymir did to rid the world of titans.

I just read through reddit after a new chapter drops to stay on top of what's happening.