Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Breh did you read the last manga? Like 90% of characters got killed. Yeah the pace is slow as fukk but this cliffhanger is straight:ohhh::wow:

We shouldnt complain atleast we have a mangaka who is pushing it out every month. You have fans of berserk and HxH who's mangaka are like fukk you nikkas time for another break :mjlol:

That Chrollo vs Hisoko fight tho :wow:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
even if the anime comes back out i highly doubt they gonna be able to fit everything in to the 2nd season, yall gonna be waitin for a 3rd season and the manga gon already be done, might as well put some reading glasses on and get to it :myman:

Dog if they got enough material for a season 2 then what's taking them so long? I don't care for catching up like that I just enjoyed the first season so much I want to enjoy some more. The animation and voices for this was lit.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Dog if they got enough material for a season 2 then what's taking them so long? I don't care for catching up like that I just enjoyed the first season so much I want to enjoy some more. The animation and voices for this was lit.
Breh animation is a VERY long process, especially the quality they had for this show

They got higher quality than the Boondocks and remember those took a long ass time to get animated too, it's a gift and a curse

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
even if the anime comes back out i highly doubt they gonna be able to fit everything in to the 2nd season, yall gonna be waitin for a 3rd season and the manga gon already be done, might as well put some reading glasses on and get to it :myman:
:upsetfavre:....:trash:

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This chapter was kinda confusing.

I found this post that explains everything well.

Few points to explain what's going on : (the history is different based on whose side you are on, but these are the essential points)

1. 1820 years ago, Ymir Fritz acquired the Titans power. This was separated into 9 titan shifter powers. (like in Naruto)

2. She established the kingdom of Elodia with this power, after defeating the Mare people. Her people (Elodians) ruled and controlled the main continent for 1700 years.

3. After this, the Mare people fought back and went on war for 80 years. The Mare people stole 7 of the 9 shifter powers from the Elodians.

4. The Fritz ruler (of the Elodians) decided not to fight back and retreated to Paradi (paradise) Island with most of the Elodians, where he constructed 3 Walls(the walls we know of). Some of the Elodians were left on the main continent.

5. The Mare established a sort of a Nazi-ish government on the main continent, discriminating against the Elodians. Grisha lived in one of the Elodian ghettos.

6. The Mare Government's technology progressed really fast so they needed more fuel, and there's a lot of it on Paradi Island. But the Fritz ruler there may release the Wall Titans if they declared war.

7. Thus they established warriors, who'd be young kids of 5-7 yrs chosen from the Elodian ghettos. These warriors would be given the 7 shifter powers and would infiltrate the walls and obtain the Fritz ruler's power (the coordinate).

8. Grisha was a part of some Elodian revolutionaries, who wanted to revive Elodia. They were caught after Zeke, their son, who was supposed to become a Warrior, exposed them. They'll now be sent to Paradi island as Titans.

Also, there's a lot of references to previous chapters.

- The smiling Titan that ate Eren's mom looks like Dianna Fritz, Grisha's first wife.

- Most of those revolutionaries look like the Titans that attacked Trost.

- Zeke, the future beast titan, is holding a monkey toy and playing with fallen soldiers and a horse.

All in all, this chapter answers 60% of the questions we had since the beginning of the manga.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
This chapters answers so many questions.

After this the flashback ends we definitely heading towards climax

History was dope:ehh: lately I haven't been excited about reading a AOT chapter but this got me hype. For next month

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Damn. They twisted their history to justify killing their people and use the people to infiltrate the island just like they twist black folk history and use us to colonize Africa n fight their wars :wow: