Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I have no idea where they goin with this

But for some reason i feel like they're on some small island or continent and it's the only one with Titans, makes no sense that titans would continuously go back to that particular group of humans trying to break through the walls

Watch thess nikkas end up finding a boat or some shyt and just sailing to regular civilization :dead:

I feel like they might be in quarantine or some type of experiment.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the Ape Titan is from the outside world? That would explain why he looked at the 3D maneuver gear like it was primitive.

Maybe him and the other warriors are from another civilisation but not the advanced one in the picture:mindblown:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I feel like they might be in quarantine or some type of experiment.
but then here's the next question...how long are they gonna be exploring outside the wall?

the pace of the series is already slow as hell, idk if i could handle another couple arcs of them outside the walls moving slow as hell crying about everything :martin:

but who knows :manny: seems like this trend of stealing titan powers is gonna happen atleast one more time (Mikasa, although im hoping Levi gets one too) so maybe it'll move faster once they can fukk these titans up off the hands

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
but then here's the next question...how long are they gonna be exploring outside the wall?

the pace of the series is already slow as hell, idk if i could handle another couple arcs of them outside the walls moving slow as hell crying about everything :martin:

but who knows :manny: seems like this trend of stealing titan powers is gonna happen atleast one more time (Mikasa, although im hoping Levi gets one too) so maybe it'll move faster once they can fukk these titans up off the hands
I don't think we're gonna have a "couple of arcs" bruh

According to authors latest interview we have 2 more arcs = penultimate arc, and the final arc

And that's it, series done.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
:ehh: im fine with that
yeah I like AOT but ever since the first Titan fights and when they kidnapped Eren, and Ymir to take them to there home.

This series has been kinda boring. the story has been dope however nothing that intriguing but honestly AOT was always at its best when it was doing what it got popular for high suspense, characters likely to die, and titans being a threat

that hasn't been happening lately granted this arc was dope but nothing that made me go :whoo: like earlier in the series.

so Im okay if it ends, I'll probably miss it tho, like bleach ended and im kinda missing it rn

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
yeah I like AOT but ever since the first Titan fights and when they kidnapped Eren, and Ymir to take them to there home.

This series has been kinda boring. the story has been dope however nothing that intriguing but honestly AOT was always at its best when it was doing what it got popular for high suspense, characters likely to die, and titans being a threat

that hasn't been happening lately granted this arc was dope but nothing that made me go :whoo: like earlier in the series.

so Im okay if it ends, I'll probably miss it tho, like bleach ended and im kinda missing it rn
You miss the ridiculous ass pulling of bleach? :scust:

peppe

Superstar
Daps

Breh did you read the last manga? Like 90% of characters got killed. Yeah the pace is slow as fukk but this cliffhanger is straight:ohhh::wow:

We shouldnt complain atleast we have a mangaka who is pushing it out every month. You have fans of berserk and HxH who's mangaka are like fukk you nikkas time for another break :mjlol:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Breh did you read the last manga? Like 90% of characters got killed. Yeah the pace is slow as fukk but this cliffhanger is straight:ohhh::wow:

We shouldnt complain atleast we have a mangaka who is pushing it out every month. You have fans of berserk and HxH who's mangaka are like fukk you nikkas time for another break :mjlol:

:laff:
muthafukkas either playin video games or just scribble a chapter down on a napkin :skip:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Swear to fukking god I haven't read the manga because I been waiting
even if the anime comes back out i highly doubt they gonna be able to fit everything in to the 2nd season, yall gonna be waitin for a 3rd season and the manga gon already be done, might as well put some reading glasses on and get to it :myman: