Shingeki no Kyojin 84 - Read Shingeki no Kyojin 84 Online - Page 1

Great chapter

giphy.gif

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Some r upset that Armin is becoming a shapeshifter.
why?:dwillhuh:

humans gotta start getting wins. and the formula of eren being the only legitimate weapon was starting to limit and make predictable the fighting scenarios. now the titans cant just bust through the door and wreck havoc anymore.

I think the pure desolation of this story has spoiled people. the humans always have heavy losses when they fight. their domain has been cut down more than a third of its already limited size. a large percent of the population was killed or starved. they are literally at the brink. getting another friendly titan should be receieved well:blessed:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
also great emotion in this chapter:mjcry:

eren and mikasa were in an impossible position. they felt armin was 100 percent the right choice, but rank and ultimately the fallout of them doing a hostile takeover on that serum kept them from committing to just taking it. plus the unfairness of making that kind of decision because he's their friend and how that would look to everyone else afterwards

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Levi just made a major power play :wow:

ARMIN WITH COLOSSAL TITAN POWERS THE GAME DONE CHANGED :damn::damn::damn:

Watch Mikasa end up getting Armor titan powers later on :banderas: Levi gon have these nikkas running the triangle offense outchea

Yo this nikka is a fool no matter what part of the forum he's in. :mjlol: :russ:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Chapter 85 was good

Thought the basement was gon be a huge underground cave but this will do.

Definitely feel like series is reaching its end.

Edit: I'm hearing people say this a copy of Divergent

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I have no idea where they goin with this

But for some reason i feel like they're on some small island or continent and it's the only one with Titans, makes no sense that titans would continuously go back to that particular group of humans trying to break through the walls

Watch thess nikkas end up finding a boat or some shyt and just sailing to regular civilization :dead: