Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
man wat teh fukk :wtf: this shyt just got crazy as hell

but they better cut a shytLOAD of the build up to this revalation, all that other political bullshyt would take up damn near 20-30 episodes :camby:

at this piont i dont even care what's happening in the story, way too many weird ass/seemingly unnecessary twists going on :beli:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
man wat teh fukk :wtf: this shyt just got crazy as hell

but they better cut a shytLOAD of the build up to this revalation, all that other political bullshyt would take up damn near 20-30 episodes :camby:

at this piont i dont even care what's happening in the story, way too many weird ass/seemingly unnecessary twists going on :beli:
Yup this manga's pace took a weird turn the past year.

It went from Action to political intrigue real quick.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Love this show( Caught it on Netflix ) , I think Season 2 doesn't start until the middle of Next Year.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
So have they explained why there are no :mjpls:

They don't focus on it much in the manga but supposedly there's a another district a few miles over called wall Chi-town Weezy F Baby that has a high number of black populus but is strangely free of the titan problem...

In one of his interviews Hajime Isayama says that in the beginning of the titan attacks the unarmed black titans were killed first, as the brigade officers feared for their lives and had no recourse but to use lethal force.

After repeated protests and "titan ins" ,where protestors destroyed buildings and ate each other, the shootings died down. Though none of the police officers involved were ever indicted.

In an attempt to stay true to life, Hajime has the remaining black titans were locked up for misdemeanor drug charges where they now power the shingashina district from their underground prisons.

This all get's revealed in the later episodes where you come to find out that the real enemy is the prison-industrial complex and the built in white supremacy of the wall system. You also find out that the titans were in fact created in an attempt to build bigger stronger prisoners. shyt gets real brehs.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:gladbron: Reading now
Do you see the implications and family ties that they might lead to? You know Levi isn't gonna use it so who would he give it to considering Kenny just dropped that bomb and confirmed who Levi is related to?

:blessed:

It'll be like Shaq and Penny got back together. Do it Mitch!!! :blessed: