Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Do you see the implications and family ties that they might lead to? You know Levi isn't gonna use it so who would he give it to considering Kenny just dropped that bomb and confirmed who Levi is related to?

:blessed:

It'll be like Shaq and Penny got back together. Do it Mitch!!! :blessed:
shyt is going over my head, can you explain shyt to me? if dude was Levi uncle why was he attacking him?

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Skipping all posts in here to avoid spoilers. Just wanna know: any word on season 2?

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Off topic but anyone watch the death note live action series adaptation? shyt was piff, but had a shyt ending, even for death note standards. Yagami Light's actor did an awesome job.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
When the fukk is the next season coming out? I'v been holding out on reading the damn manga. Fukk! It's been 2 years!!!

Oh.... but your pain and hunger hasnt reached its maximum capacity yet. Once you're thirst has reached its full potential... then and only then will thoughts for the next season start to manifest

giphy.gif

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Oh.... but your pain and hunger hasnt reached its maximum capacity yet. Once you're thirst has reached its full potential... then and only then will thoughts for the next season start to manifest

giphy.gif
:evil: Yes it has!

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Just read the latest chapter. Can't wait to see this shyt animated.