Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
the second part of the anime is probably a while away even for Japan.

the manga isnt too far from what happened in the anime.

if you're one who wants to stay anime only, some of the ish that went down when its finally animated is gonna have you like:banderas: :wow: :damn: :krs: :whew: :gladbron:

shyt getting real:yes:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
watching season one on streams with the English dub. Never fukked with any of this shyt at all anime, manga, none of it at all. This shyt is piff, but I think this is where it will end. Its weird, still have no desire to check any other cartoon shyts out.
All that being said, can somebody set me up with season one dubbed so I can stop searching sites for the eps?

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
15340.jpg

Saturn Devouring His Son - Goya 1819

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
so uhm, what happens?
setting up the end of this central mp vs. survey corps beef :ohlawd: it's looking like they bouta run up in that building next chapter to snatch eren back

it's about time cuz im gettin bored of this "more questions than answers" theme that's been running since the first fukkin chapter :aicmon:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
setting up the end of this central mp vs. survey corps beef :ohlawd: it's looking like they bouta run up in that building next chapter to snatch eren back

it's about time cuz im gettin bored of this "more questions than answers" theme that's been running since the first fukkin chapter :aicmon:
so no info about the titans? i stopped reading this shyt a few months ago, which is why i ask

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
so no info about the titans? i stopped reading this shyt a few months ago, which is why i ask
depending on where you left off, we got a TINY bit of new info about em, but nothin crazy important

it's moreso about the shyt goin on behind the scenes with the government

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
depending on where you left off, we got a TINY bit of new info about em, but nothin crazy important

it's moreso about the shyt goin on behind the scenes with the government
yeah, it got :camby:'d right when they were hiding in the cabin, and i think a fake ern got kidnapped or some bs