Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:snoop:Should have never started this Manga shyt. Its been two months since ive read the latest issue. Then I caught up and felt like ive gotten no where. They need to speed the current storyline up and get back to some titan killing and secrets.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I read through this whole thread. I got put onto this show by a girl I met and I don't even like anime, but this shyt is just :wow:. Levi is a bad ass dude. I thought Armin was a girl for like the first 6 episodes. Mikasa's goon hand is so potent. When she cut off Annie's hand when she was trying to climb that wall :ohlawd:. It's wild how they break all conventions, like when Petra told Eren to believe in them when they were going to take on Annie and they all got killed. :to:

On another note, I don't have an issue with the melodramatic or internal conversation aspect of the show. That's actually one of the reasons I like it. Not to get too deep, but there's an idea that the emotion of fear is corrosive, which is why it's used by terrorists -- as most terrorism as a spectacle is aimed at destabilizing the norms of a community or society via continual fear. The interesting thing is even when one is courageous in the face of continual fear it is detrimental as well. Knowing that anytime you ride the bus you could be blown up, but you do it anyways has an impact on your psyche eventually. The underlying thinking is that you can't just overcome prolonged fear by sheer will power. So, I like that they go into the character's motivations. To me, it's more realistic than, "We're brave. Rah. Rah. Rah." Jean be shook as shyt, but he still does what he has to. :wow:

Last edited:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
:snoop:Should have never started this Manga shyt. Its been two months since ive read the latest issue. Then I caught up and felt like ive gotten no where. They need to speed the current storyline up and get back to some titan killing and secrets.

At first I was feeling the same way, but
the infighting amongst the survey corps and central police has been heating up lately. I'm really curious as to what the dudes at the top of this whole hierarchy know.

The last two chapters have been pretty dope action wise. When it finally gets animated :ohlawd:

Oh yeah, Levi is that nikka
fWREjzF.png

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
man i serious miss out i ask about anime on another forum. out of curiosity, and this was mention.
watch a couple of episode and i got to say shyt is piff.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
just finished the 1st season, hella late bt gonna drop my thoughts here

- first run of episodes was amazing, really thought they pulled a game of thrones when
eren died ... took me a bit to get used to the fact that the titan shifting is basically some gundam shyt lol

- levi and mikasa were too real, my favorite characters easily. eren comes off bratty and dumb as hell sometimes but it is easy to root for him as a protagonist especially when he goes rage mode. the backstory of how mikasa was taken in by his fam was really dope too.

i googled shyt after finishing the season cuz i needed to know more about the titans origins and fukked around read 3 spoilers :snoop:
about who the colossal, armored titans are :mindblown: and 1 more person in the group who is a titan smh
i guess ima have to read the manga now

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang

- first run of episodes was amazing, really thought they pulled a game of thrones when
eren died ... took me a bit to get used to the fact that the titan shifting is basically some gundam shyt lol

- levi and mikasa were too real, my favorite characters easily. eren comes off bratty and dumb as hell sometimes but it is easy to root for him as a protagonist especially when he goes rage mode. the backstory of how mikasa was taken in by his fam was really dope too.

i googled shyt after finishing the season cuz i needed to know more about the titans origins and fukked around read 3 spoilers :snoop:
about who the colossal, armored titans are :mindblown: and 1 more person in the group who is a titan smh

I'm still incredibly disappointed by who the colossal titan is. Shyt was so random and made such a huge icon for the series lame :snoop:

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...

google important plot points that haven't been revealed yet brehs.
:troll:

:umad:

:ufdup:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

I'm still incredibly disappointed by who the colossal titan is. Shyt was so random and made such a huge icon for the series lame :snoop:
Yeah, Bert being the armored titan is a bit :patrice:, his personality doesn't fit it. :whoa: though. I don't read the manga. Only came across that spoiler.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
caught up with the manga, mikasa and levi are still my top 2 of the show, tho Hanji is also dope as hell in the manga

eren putting armored titan reiner in MMA submission holds :krs:

bert colossal titan hitting eren with that colossal splash off the top of the wall to break up the submission on some wwe titan shyt :krs:

eren commanding titans to give reiner that work to save mikasa :wow:

the flashback of annie vs mikasa during training when annie was teaching eren them moves :lupe: i wonder if they will ever show who won - lol @ annie talkin bout "these moves are meant for humans, lets see if they would work on a beast"

armin becoming a scheming goon, shooting that chick in the face with no hesitation :krs:

levi being ambushed by his mentor yet still taking out 10 of his goons without guns solo and getting away :banderas:

next season's animation should be piff given the material