Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
yeah, they raise more question while answering nothing. i do understand something tho :manny:

Yeah I'm getting a faint idea of what might be going on, but like you said they just keep throwing extra stuff in there for us to figure out and teasing us when they get close to revealing something

I wonder how long this manga is gonna run

Btw, are you starting to feel like you don't know who the good or bad guys are anymore. I mean, the whole situation with Ryan and Bert just don't add up....surely they got a reason for what they did. Mikasa and Ervin also both seemed like they didn't give a damn about anyone's life but Eren's the past couple of chapters

Last edited:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched the latest episode and was annoyed as fukk with Eren. He keeps fukking complaining and having this whiny ass voice and attitude. The fukk happened to that dude that wanted to massacre all the Titans?

Good thing he came to his senses at the end. Hopefully he keeps that bytchiness down in future eps.

And what the fukk was up with Mikasa's eyes in this ep. Animators made her look like some fukking psycho with the big ass eyeballs.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Whelp, now that it has ended I can say it was a fairly decent series, a solid 7/10. I'd be almost interested in reading the manga if I didn't know better than to get into a series that provides more questions than answers before it has ended, knowing that the average mangaka will stop at nothing to draw the shyt out until they die.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
@T-K-G I just finished watching that episode. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about that reveal. What fukkery lies await for us in Season 2?

I'm going to hop into the manga now.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
@T-K-G I just finished watching that episode. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about that reveal. What fukkery lies await for us in Season 2?

I'm going to hop into the manga now.

i knew you nikkas wouldn't be able to resist after they revealed that shyt :lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
good ep... i might just read the manga though :beli: cliffhanger after cliffhanger and aint shyt explained.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
definitely.... the way they did it in the show made it seem like no one was there to see it

but in the manga nikkas saw it the second she fell and was like :wtf::mindblown::why::sadcam:

No lie when i read it in the manga i was like
mDPCu.gif