Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Next week is the last episode, and they spaced everything out to the point where the ending will be the ultimate mindfukk and the perfect cliffhanger. If you watch this and don't read the manga, I'll wager that you'll cave in to see what happens next because Season 3 of this show may not air until the middle of next year
Truth be told, I'm gonna miss the fight scenes more when this season's over. They've been REALLY good the last 5-7 eps.

The bullshyt plot twist of Eren and Annie being titans really killed my interest in the storyline so I'll be able to hold out till next year. I doubt whatever cliffhanger they have will change that.

Attack on Titan has the goat anime sound effects. I love hearing the 3D maneuver gear's effects.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I'm not built for this anime life, I find myself more annoyed with this show more than anything else. I'll probably just read all the spoilers to the manga, because the way this show is paced, and how things are so obviously dragged out is just :stopitslime:
manga is usually>>>anime. anime is only good to display fight scenes, and if the artist of the manga is good, then i usually just tos the anime in the bushes. the pacing of this shyt is ass. but to keep it real wit you, this manga/anime isnt that ill. just has a lot of hype. :manny:

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not built for this anime life, I find myself more annoyed with this show more than anything else. I'll probably just read all the spoilers to the manga, because the way this show is paced, and how things are so obviously dragged out is just :stopitslime:

I generally can't stand anime's based on manga because of this reason. Too much dumb ass filler and awful dragging. Original anime tend not to have this problem.

It doesn't help that the AoT manga drags things out just as bad in the manga.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One again.... Why don't they just send Levi from the beginning to deal with her? He chilling in a suit like he going to the club later. :wtf:

Mikasa was giving her that workout, Annie couldn't keep up with her.

So that means Levi would tear her ass up.:banderas:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
manga is usually>>>anime. anime is only good to display fight scenes, and if the artist of the manga is good, then i usually just tos the anime in the bushes. the pacing of this shyt is ass. but to keep it real wit you, this manga/anime isnt that ill. just has a lot of hype. :manny:

real shyt. i usually dont realize the new manga drops until one of you nikkas talk about it, this is just one of those anime's that people who weren't really into animes/mangas like that all jumped on, that's why you got nikkas talkin bout his anime has the best animation they've ever seen in their lives (:rudy:)

i like manwhas better right now anyway :manny:, i hope they find someway to start getting those animated :ohlawd:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Real nikka Jean taking the charge for Eren :to:

conspiracy he'll be home in three
until then Irvin looks out for the whole family :salute:
Idk why this has me :dead:
:laugh:

real shyt. i usually dont realize the new manga drops until one of you nikkas talk about it, this is just one of those anime's that people who weren't really into animes/mangas like that all jumped on, that's why you got nikkas talkin bout his anime has the best animation they've ever seen in their lives (:rudy:)

i like manwhas better right now anyway :manny:, i hope they find someway to start getting those animated :ohlawd:
:whoa:
I agree that this show might be a bit overrated, but what show has better animation currently?
No shade, I'm legit curious. I wanna check it out. :ld:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
One again.... Why don't they just send Levi from the beginning to deal with her? He chilling in a suit like he going to the club later. :wtf:

Levi is on the corps bench for now...hes still injured and out of commission.

Daps

:russ:

From what i've seen of Levi he is a military man that "sticks to the plan" thats why he hasn't jumped to action. He didnt even want to fight Annie in the woods, he was forced to because Annie was going to kill Mikasa and take Eren and the human race can't afford to lose either one of them.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
This shyt is pure uncut raw fukkery for real. I t also helps that its a semi original concept thats well put together.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Just peeped the 1st ep of the anime on Sunday night, got hooked...and DL'd/watched every ep by Tuesday :lupe:

Armin a young general in the making, he just don't know it yet, and :russ: @ Eren getting handled by like 20 different people in the first 4 eps.

Gonna peep the manga real soon.