Reppin
Bk/NY
Episode would've been a lot better if I didn't spoil so much for myself. :to:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Ok.. I'm up to the last episode. Gonna jump into the manga.. what chapter should i pick up from?

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Episode would've been a lot better if I didn't spoil so much for myself. :to:

Yeah I definitely stopped reading the manga a while back so that I wouldn't spoil anything. It makes the show so much better. My face was like :gladbron: when I saw that female Titan busting that sprint. Ep.17 was piff :whew:

I have my hints who she may be and something weird definitely went down during those last 5 mins
Reiner & that steam

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Yeah I definitely stopped reading the manga a while back so that I wouldn't spoil anything. It makes the show so much better. My face was like :gladbron: when I saw that female Titan busting that sprint. Ep.17 was piff :whew:

I have my hints who she may be and something weird definitely went down during those last 5 mins
Reiner & that steam
Yeah. Not a dead giveaway, but definitely something up with that. (regarding what you put in the spoiler tag)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

Reiner & that steam
to me as soon as i saw her i automatically thought it was
ol gurl who put the beats on erin when they were training
cant see it being anybody else :manny:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Mikasa is just too real. it wasn't even a question of what branch she was joining and nobody could say anything to change her mind. she didn't even flinch.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Reiner & that steam
you don't need hints. if you look at the human titans like if you look at Eren as a titan you can tell who they are because even as a titan they somewhat resemble themselves as humans. the only one you wouldn't likely recognize it the colossal titan because that one doesn't.

especially that female titan as she looked at Armin and decided not to kill him because she obviously recognized him. Armin obviously figured out she knows him and yelled Jean's name and she didn't kill him either when she had a clear shot. the question is this. why the fukk was she running around with the lot of the rest of the humans in her human form getting to know them and why does she care about some of them enough to not kill them when they aren't on her side.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you don't need hints. if you look at the human titans like if you look at Eren as a titan you can tell who they are because even as a titan they somewhat resemble themselves as humans. the only one you wouldn't likely recognize it the colossal titan because that one doesn't.

especially that female titan as she looked at Armin and decided not to kill him because she obviously recognized him. Armin obviously figured out she knows him and yelled Jean's name and she didn't kill him either when she had a clear shot. the question is this. why the fukk was she running around with the lot of the rest of the humans in her human form getting to know them and why does she care about some of them enough to not kill them when they aren't on her side.

Well if the rule is they always look like their human version....

Then female titan is the blonde chick who was training with Eren, she's the only blonde I remember in the entire show that actually meant something to the plot. And Armor Titan is dude who just fought and cut off the fingers of the female titan, they got the exact same stupid haircut. I don't know who the huge Titan is, maybe we haven't seen that character yet.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Well if the rule is they always look like their human version....

Then female titan is the blonde chick who was training with Eren, she's the only blonde I remember in the entire show that actually meant something to the plot. And Armor Titan is dude who just fought and cut off the fingers of the female titan, they got the exact same stupid haircut. I don't know who the huge Titan is, maybe we haven't seen that character yet.
i've known who all the human titans were way early into the show. it hasn't ruined my enjoyment of it any once you look at the character designs you can easily figure it out given the fact that you know Eren can become a titan and obviously the identities of all the others would be meaningful to the plot so they can't just be random people with no impact. its still hard to understand why they're doing what they're doing. their actions don't make any sense.

i don't know the answer but the titans are likely some type of human population control mechanism. maybe some of the humans get selected to become leader type transformers to guide the rest of the dumb ones to keep the human population in control. that's just my pure speculation though. Eren's father likely not only knew the truth but went against them and made his son one of the transformers and not the other ones are looking to recruit him.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i've known who all the human titans were way early into the show. it hasn't ruined my enjoyment of it any once you look at the character designs you can easily figure it out given the fact that you know Eren can become a titan and obviously the identities of all the others would be meaningful to the plot so they can't just be random people with no impact. its still hard to understand why they're doing what they're doing. their actions don't make any sense.

i don't know the answer but the titans are likely some type of human population control mechanism. maybe some of the humans get selected to become leader type transformers to guide the rest of the dumb ones to keep the human population in control. that's just my pure speculation though. Eren's father likely not only knew the truth but went against them and made his son one of the transformers and not the other ones are looking to recruit him.

That makes sense...

What time period is this set in? Seems like that theory is pretty advanced for people living in Damn near medieval times. Actually spiderman shyt seems too advanced for them.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That makes sense...

What time period is this set in? Seems like that theory is pretty advanced for people living in Damn near medieval times. Actually spiderman shyt seems too advanced for them.
could have been that at one point the world was more advanced than it currently is. like they're holding humans to a certain evolutionary time period to keep them from becoming too technologically advanced and developing weapons of mass destruction. the knowledge required to make Eren a transformer seems to be beyond what the humans inside that wall have.

the titans themselves exist purely with the impulse to kill humans. they eat them but don't really chew them and then pass them through and don't even need to eat them for survival. in fact they don't seem to need much of anything to survive.

because the humans the story focuses on haven't been too far outside the wall who really knows what's out there. the existence of other humans that can transform into titans that seem to have come from outside suggest whatever humans life out there are far more advanced than the humans in the walls. i mean also who built those walls? its clear the humans inside them who don't even have the means to repair them properly other than using Eren to heave a boulder into one didn't build them. seems like something human titans would have built not the tiny humans that live in them.

it seems like they live in a cage that was prepared for them and they aren't asking too many questions. maybe the human leaders know the truth.