Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I definitely stopped reading the manga a while back so that I wouldn't spoil anything. It makes the show so much better. My face was like :gladbron: when I saw that female Titan busting that sprint. Ep.17 was piff :whew:

I have my hints who she may be and something weird definitely went down during those last 5 mins
Reiner & that steam

Yeah I'm not exactly sure what happened in those last 5 minutes either. But after watching a couple of times, but I noticed a couple things:

- If Armin is right, the female Titan was trying to find Eren, but was going in a different direction from where Armin thought he was.
- Reiner asks Armin where he thinks Eren is, and Armin tells him.
- Reiner takes off his hood in his attempt to save Jean and this weird scene takes place where Reiner and the titan look at each other, then he's grabbed and it looks like he gets squished, but then he flies out unharmed to save the day.
-Then the female Titan is running exactly where Armin thinks Eren is.

I think it's apparent who the female Titan is, but that scene seems to implicate Reiner as well, and I still don't know that the fukk happened when he was held by the Titan.

The complexity and intrigue...anime is the shyt...trying hard not to read the Manga

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
so who you guys think this female is? Reiner's head was a mili second from being flicked like a lighter but i think they have more weak spots than the neck. wonder who messed up Hanji's research also

Daps
Reppin
NULL
so who you guys think this female is? Reiner's head was a mili second from being flicked like a lighter but i think they have more weak spots than the neck. wonder who messed up Hanji's research also

Someone already said before in the thread, I'm pretty sure it's the girl who put the beats on Eren earlier. Which makes sense, cause she opted not to be on the Survey team.

The animation is on point, but the best thing about this anime may be it's like the Wire to me. Got a nikka analyzing everything