Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I know I'm mad late, but I just finished episode 5 and :wtf: did the main character just get eaten?

Epic series tho.

p00rky

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco/Tokyo
AmiAmi [Character & Hobby Shop] | Attack on Titan - Colossal Titan T-shirt/ BURGUNDY - L(Preorder)
Cospa Colossal Titan Shirt - Imgur
CGD2-63417.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i dont know why but i stopped watching this shyt after like 9 episodes...its a good anime but i lost interest hella fast :yeshrug:
if i make it to the end of this season i'll likely switch over to the manga. this show is starting to suffer from the Bleach / Naruto style way too many characters and constantly adding more syndrome though.

Cepharel

Rookie
Daps
I'd have to say, this show is definitely a keeper. Although Captain Levi is a prick. ..

Cepharel

Rookie
Daps
Had to wipe the semen off my thigh when Eren slammed the rock down. ..

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This show getting on my damn nerves with all this internal dialog....

Its taking up like half the episode with them talking to themselves. Other than that its on point

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just got about caught up on the anime (up to Ep. 15 anyway). Easily the best new anime I've seen in a while. Pure crack. :blessed:

Now I'm fiending for more...anybody here follow the manga? Should I make the switch? Anything interesting going on in the manga right now?

I'm really curious about where the Titans came from. Really weird that they randomly appeared 100 years ago...that they live off sunlight and don't actually eat humans for sustenance...that their bodies are lighter than they should be...that they have no sexual organs..

It's like somebody created them for no other purpose than to kill humans. But I have no idea who/why would do that at this point. :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
Cali
Just got about caught up on the anime (up to Ep. 15 anyway). Easily the best new anime I've seen in a while. Pure crack. :blessed:

Now I'm fiending for more...anybody here follow the manga? Should I make the switch? Anything interesting going on in the manga right now?

I'm really curious about where the Titans came from. Really weird that they randomly appeared 100 years ago...that they live off sunlight and don't actually eat humans for sustenance...that their bodies are lighter than they should be...that they have no sexual organs..

It's like somebody created them for no other purpose than to kill humans. But I have no idea who/why would do that at this point. :lupe:
None of that is answered in the manga yet :ohlawd: they're slow as shyt just dropping subtle hints as to what's going on. They introduce more things that leave you with more questions. I'm guessing eventually they'll answer everything once they reach the basement. Comes out once a month tho :why:

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

actually white people on a different forum i read got pretty much got a solid theory on what happenin wit the titans. but they are all manga readers

and this show is gettin stank. Show needs to learn to "SHOW" not "TELL"