Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Just got about caught up on the anime (up to Ep. 15 anyway). Easily the best new anime I've seen in a while. Pure crack. :blessed:

Now I'm fiending for more...anybody here follow the manga? Should I make the switch? Anything interesting going on in the manga right now?

I'm really curious about where the Titans came from. Really weird that they randomly appeared 100 years ago...that they live off sunlight and don't actually eat humans for sustenance...that their bodies are lighter than they should be...that they have no sexual organs..

It's like somebody created them for no other purpose than to kill humans. But I have no idea who/why would do that at this point. :lupe:
Wait a little before switching to the manga.
I did it too early and now I'm fiending. Other problem is the manga drops every months (on the 10th) but it's 40/45 pages per drop (unlike mangas in Jump). So if I were you I'd still wait a little (maybe 2 or 3 months) because I think that will we soon get answers. If you rush it like me, you will be disappointed.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
tumblr_mqm6g4diW31sqzlsyo2_500.gif

tumblr_mqm6g4diW31sqzlsyo4_500.gif

Attack on Titan 16

STREAM: http://www.animeavenue.net/shingeki-no-kyojin-episode-16/

DOWNLOAD: http://www.animetake.com/shingeki-no-kyojin-episode-16/

tumblr_mqmflraTbg1runxsho1_500.gif

Next week...goddamn:ohhh:

MaccabeanRebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The outer limits
That preview for next week looks.. :dwillhuh:

Should I start reading the manga brehs?? This show is so interesting..They be touching on all types of themes in the show.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Man....this is one anime that I wished I didn't read the manga beforehand! I'm currently caught up to episode 15. Although I knew all the twists and turns coming, still doesn't change the fact that this anime is simply amazing. One of the best that I've watched in a long time. I'm a little jealous of the guys here whom haven't even read the manga yet. You guys were able to get the full brunt of the story with no prior knowledge to the story line. I'm wondering if there will be a second season to this series.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
glad i tossed the anime in the bushes and read the manga. the pace of the anime is lame. this story is kinda ill tho, i dont know wtf is going on

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Just got about caught up on the anime (up to Ep. 15 anyway). Easily the best new anime I've seen in a while. Pure crack. :blessed:

Now I'm fiending for more...anybody here follow the manga? Should I make the switch? Anything interesting going on in the manga right now?

I'm really curious about where the Titans came from. Really weird that they randomly appeared 100 years ago...that they live off sunlight and don't actually eat humans for sustenance...that their bodies are lighter than they should be...that they have no sexual organs..

It's like somebody created them for no other purpose than to kill humans. But I have no idea who/why would do that at this point. :lupe:
i reads the manga, not disappointed. but no main answers yet, but some very :krs: moments

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
I am anxious for more secrets about the Titans to be revealed. Right now I'm just confused, and I don't want to read the manga just yet.