Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The moment they pulled that heel turn with Eren this became hard to watch. He was always the character I was most attached to and now that in these final episodes they're revolving the show around everyone else trying to stop the rumbling it's just not the same show to me. I'm gonna suck it up and finish the last 3 episodes I have and the 2 extended ones but the love is lost.

I liked this show better when it wasn't about human vs human politics and was just about those kids trying to survive the titans on the island.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The moment they pulled that heel turn with Eren this became hard to watch. He was always the character I was most attached to and now that in these final episodes they're revolving the show around everyone else trying to stop the rumbling it's just not the same show to me. I'm gonna suck it up and finish the last 3 episodes I have and the 2 extended ones but the love is lost.

I liked this show better when it wasn't about human vs human politics and was just about those kids trying to survive the titans on the island.

F that

Eren is right

And isn’t doing anything wrong

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
F that

Eren is right

And isn’t doing anything wrong

It's like when I was watching Death Note and wanted Light to win. I knew it wasn't gonna happen and it soured the experience. fukk those traitor scouts running around with Sasha's killer like it's all good. fukk Gabi.

Hopefully Eren doesn't go out like a hoe and does as many of his ex-friends in as possible before he loses.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Floch was a hero
a true patriot who responded when the world needed another devil to protect eldia
best character development post timeskip

Floch was a loyal comrade and will go not go down as a forgotten hero for the cause.

@Black_Panther_JS @Consumed are my 2 Flocks and I go nothing but love for them :wow: :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I thought Annie was gonna go out like a coward but apparently there may be other plans for her.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro where the fukk is the next episode? :dahell: I thought they were going to split the season into 2 parts and release the next half late this year. They’re deadass dragging out a one hour special? This is bullshyt.:dahell:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
FuB3CeuakAciQX1

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I held off from reading last month's chapter so I could read two back to back and :wow:

Call out Levi for the fade brehs. He's gotta be a top 5 anime/manga hall of fame goon. They let their guard down for a second and he made lightwork of Zeke. He ain't even say a word :mjlol:

Armin:blessed:. Is his Colossal Titan bigger then Berthold's?:merchant:

We got a brother as the getaway driver:MyBrotha:

Reiner won't die. He's actually been a sympathetic character but he's about to endure more torture and anguish. I think it's best if dies because his Titan lifespan is up instead of him getting bodied.

We still haven't seen Eren use the coordinate power. I guess we'll see it if the war continues on Paradis Island.

This manga has been incredible. Even the slower espionage chapters were all for this moment and the pay off has been worth it. It's in my #2 spot only behind 20th Century Boys.

Armin is a bigger dikk overall so I guess it made sense he was taller. fukk Armin and anybody who love him :manny: