Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Maybe I missed it but was Annie always able to do that? Seems like they pulled some shyt out their ass on this one.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Maybe I missed it but was Annie always able to do that? Seems like they pulled some shyt out their ass on this one.
makes sense though. also means she's got a bit of warhammer titan experience - that's one part of her kit that never added up because none of the other titans but warhammer could do it.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

her abilities never really seemed specific to me in the series. At first I thought she was just the fastest shifter, then I though she could control titans by screaming. but now it's she can copy abilities by biting which is kinda OP. And I don't think anything was an ass pull in this story. Almost certain it was all set in stone once he started to illustrate it.

Also I still think Reiner can breath fire. :mjlol:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Erin out here listening? :gucci:

How they fukk they even gotta chance?

Isayama got me :patrice: with this one. shyt ain't ever been fair in AOT and I still think Eren gonna end everything and win. He's just gonna give them one last chance to accept what he's doing. Mikasa should have just shared her true feelings with Eren and maybe that could have been the turning point they needed.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Isayama got me :patrice: with this one. shyt ain't ever been fair in AOT and I still think Eren gonna end everything and win. He's just gonna give them one last chance to accept what he's doing. Mikasa should have just shared her true feelings with Eren and maybe that could have been the turning point they needed.
mikasa don't have feelings :mjcry:

noob_saibot

All Star
Daps
The paths part of the chapter was amazing, Eren is a top tier mc. Really happy that he won't be talked out of it. I can see Eren winning or the alliance stopping him happening, just as long as the ending makes sense and there's no ridiculous asspull I'll be fine with either.

All that new info about the titans felt a bit convenient, need some time to process it.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't end a chapter like that. Now we gotta wait a month to see those airships take an L and the train get stomped out:beli:

Zeke vs Levi is one of the all time great manga/anime rivalries:pachaha:. We need round 3.

I have no idea how they're gonna stop Eren but they will. I wonder if Eren already saw what's going to happen and will let the kill him since his time is almost up anyway. He already wiped out half the world.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
You can't end a chapter like that. Now we gotta wait a month to see those airships take an L and the train get stomped out:beli:

Zeke vs Levi is one of the all time great manga/anime rivalries:pachaha:. We need round 3.

I have no idea how they're gonna stop Eren but they will. I wonder if Eren already saw what's going to happen and will let the kill him since his time is almost up anyway. He already wiped out half the world.

I'm still iffy on him actually getting stopped...

And yall forget he has access to the og titan ymir...so that time limit shyt might not even apply to him anymore.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I'm still iffy on him actually getting stopped...

And yall forget he has access to the og titan ymir...so that time limit shyt might not even apply to him anymore.

think he needs all titans to do that. so maybe if they all come to him, he'll eat them and secure his life again. If Eren rebuilds the world with only eldians, he basically has control of how the world runs how it looks to me. He could watch over all of them and make sure no bullshyt is going down. Scary but fukk it :yeshrug: y'all created this monster.