Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

noob_saibot

All Star
Daps
Another insane chapter. :wow:

The rumbling is being handled so well, really showing how brutal and horrific it is..
Armin actually had a fire quote for once.. Eren has made it clear there's no talking your way out of this though, so he better be prepared to go all out :demonic:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
:francis:

shingeki-no-kyojin-14591161.jpg

dude died a awful death.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This manga is going for the crown:wow:

It's crazy how everything has unfolded. There really hasn't been any wasted chapters and I can't really think of any loose ends or plot holes. This has been been an insanely tight story and it's been 11 years running. Isayama's focus is on god mode.

How many times did people say Reiner should die or Annie was forgotten? Now they're about to get their redemption:wow:

The black folks too. They looked like they were doing so well :mjcry:

People jumping off the cliff like lemmings yet were still trying to save a baby:to:. I was rooting for Eren but these rumbling scenes are too heavy. Isayama made sure that readers felt these deaths. He could have easily neglected to show the brutality so up close. A lesser story teller would've missed those details.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
This manga is going for the crown:wow:

It's crazy how everything has unfolded. There really hasn't been any wasted chapters and I can't really think of any loose ends or plot holes. This has been been an insanely tight story and it's been 11 years running. Isayama's focus is on god mode.

How many times did people say Reiner should die or Annie was forgotten? Now they're about to get their redemption:wow:

The black folks too. They looked like they were doing so well :mjcry:

People jumping off the cliff like lemmings yet were still trying to save a baby:to:. I was rooting for Eren but these rumbling scenes are too heavy. Isayama made sure that readers felt these deaths. He could have easily neglected to show the brutality so up close. A lesser story teller would've missed those details.

:wow:

a lesser story teller sure would have...

I'm not worried at all about him sticking the landing... he will. Attack on Titan will enter that pantheon of truly great manga/anime... hell just stories in general :wow: