Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
People really forget Armin was a goon who was ready to lay it all on the line with zero hesitation :wow:

This is not our Armin anymore. Gotta learn how to let go :mjcry: :wow:

What did Armin do to y'all?:picard:

Let's be real the whole survey corps been looking weak. Mikasa hasn't done anything of note. Levi is mummified. Connie is a wreck. There's nothing but L's all around.

Erin took things to a level none of them were ready for and they're stuck spectating and feeling powerless. You know they're gonna show out one last time.

He was supposed to be the chosen one :damn:

I expected the downfall from the squad but Armin falling into Bertholt's uselessness was the one thing that couldn't happen. Reading Armin for the past year+ has been too painful breh, he gotta go :wow:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People really forget Armin was a goon who was ready to lay it all on the line with zero hesitation :wow:
Him sacrificing himself vs the Collassal titan was my favorite chapter. My dog earned himself amnesty

But reminiscing on Armin's glory days is starting to feel like reminiscing on graduation era Kanye :smh:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
had to unfollow a IG page for outright spoiling the chapter for me. I don't even know if it's out yet lol. But it's my own fault I guess.

noob_saibot

All Star
Daps
had to unfollow a IG page for outright spoiling the chapter for me. I don't even know if it's out yet lol. But it's my own fault I guess.

Yeah a lot of these guys just let spoilers fly brazenly without any warning.. The more AOT related content I'm following the harder it is to avoid getting spoiled.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Yeah a lot of these guys just let spoilers fly brazenly without any warning.. The more AOT related content I'm following the harder it is to avoid getting spoiled.

It's funny because this person didn't post in a long ass time due to personal problems... ok fair enough take some time off social. person comes back and the first thing that person posts was this spoiler. :mjlol:didn't even roast the fukk out the user, just clicked the unfollow button. Did see someone else say "fukk this page" tho.