42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Levi: Yeah Yeah Eren whatever....We stop this shyt if we kill Zeke:demonic:

this chapter :wow:

I think any possibility of talk no jutsu can be written off. My man Eren said all we can do is collide together...fight:wow:
nobody:
levi: what if we beat the shyt out of zeke? :jbhmm:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
think he needs all titans to do that. so maybe if they all come to him, he'll eat them and secure his life again. If Eren rebuilds the world with only eldians, he basically has control of how the world runs how it looks to me. He could watch over all of them and make sure no bullshyt is going down. Scary but fukk it :yeshrug: y'all created this monster.

I don't think he even needs them to come to him to take their powers. Hell he told em straight up his letting them keep their freedom..which means he could just take that shyt if he wanted to

rolling with Eren to the conclusion :wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I don't think he even needs them to come to him to take their powers. Hell he told em straight up his letting them keep their freedom..which means he could just take that shyt if he wanted to

rolling with Eren to the conclusion :wow:
I can't disagree with anything Eren is doing :hubie:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't disagree with anything Eren is doing :hubie:

:francis:

shingeki-no-kyojin-14591161.jpg

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

imagine having the power to see all the scary and dark torturous shyt that happens where the light can't reach being in those victims shoes a majority of your life and then having to watch the whole world justify it right in front of you. watching all your friends and family die in front of you on a daily basis, and being painted as the devil by the people throwing monsters they created at you directing your hate towards those monsters who were in fact your own race.

:yeshrug: sorry they all gotta go.

tumblr_ptx771dFUp1tlrxobo5_r1_640.gifv

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Ereh with the greatest character turn in history :wow: basically said "If I die, I die...but I ain't stopping".

Blocking talk no jutsu like Mutombo :blessed:

I really wanna know what the fukk happened with Historia in all of this. When the team left the Island there was a whole damn pannel of someone (I assume it was her) listening in the shadows.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
This is so damn desperate and hype :wow:

Showing Historia giving birth.. only to switch over to that other baby :to:

God damn this rumbling :whew:

Levi stay with the shyts :demonic:

Wonder if that's really Zeke tho.. since the beast looks like it just formed outta thin air and is attached to Eren's titan

Probably only 4-5 chapters left... I could the last chapter probably being a big one..

manga is getting that full color treatment too