Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its fukk Armin, Erwin should have got the injection :stopitslime:

We need Armin to get a brutal demise before the story ends :demonic:

Erwin quit on the squad.

Man couldn't take it anymore. He quit before things really went bad. He'd off himself if he saw what's going on now.

Y'all gonna be repping Armin Gang before this is over:mjgrin:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Erwin quit on the squad.

Man couldn't take it anymore. He quit before things really went bad. He'd off himself if he saw what's going on now.

Nah fukk Armin, I still remember when we had detailed closeups of him being BBQ'd :banderas:

Erwin was down for whatever including sacrificing the entire battalion, imagine if someone with that kind of mentality inherited the colossal titan

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah fukk Armin, I still remember when we had detailed closeups of him being BBQ'd :banderas:

Erwin was down for whatever including sacrificing the entire battalion, imagine if someone with that kind of mentality inherited the colossal titan

Erwin deferred to Armin on strategies:manny:

The god is just in a slump right now.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Erwin quit on the squad.

Facts! All that sacrificing him, Levi, and all the other troops did just so Eren could wipe out all humanity except the Eldians. Erwin would view all the things they did for Eren were in vain. Sucks that he never found out the secrets in the basement.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Facts! All that sacrificing him, Levi, and all the other troops did just so Eren could wipe out all humanity except the Eldians. Erwin would view all the things they did for Eren were in vain. Sucks that he never found out the secrets in the basement.
Erwin would probably be like eh....do what you gotta do

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Would Erwin even disagree with what Eren's doing though :patrice:
Erwin deferred to Armin on strategies:manny:

I don't blame Armin too much. Its not his fault he inherited the simp titan

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

He took the biggest L by letting Bertholt's bytchassness take over his decision making :scust:

It's so bad that IF he's able to solve everything and talk-no jutsu Eren into stopping the rumbling, it would feel like the WOAT ending.

There's no Armin anymore, fukk him :camby:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He took the biggest L by letting Bertholt's bytchassness take over his decision making :scust:

It's so bad that IF he's able to solve everything and talk-no jutsu Eren into stopping the rumbling, it would feel like the WOAT ending.

There's no Armin anymore, fukk him :camby:

What did Armin do to y'all?:picard:

Let's be real the whole survey corps been looking weak. Mikasa hasn't done anything of note. Levi is mummified. Connie is a wreck. There's nothing but L's all around.

Erin took things to a level none of them were ready for and they're stuck spectating and feeling powerless. You know they're gonna show out one last time.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
What did Armin do to y'all?:picard:

Let's be real the whole survey corps been looking weak. Mikasa hasn't done anything of note. Levi is mummified. Connie is a wreck. There's nothing but L's all around.

Erin took things to a level none of them were ready for and they're stuck spectating and feeling powerless. You know they're gonna show out one last time.
I'm gonna need you to stop being so blunt after that last chapter :mjcry: my squad been through a lot

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
He endured getting roasted to defeat the colossal titan.
He was ready to no sell a firing squad for Eren and Mikasa :mjcry:

Said Annie was good people, but we gotta pull out all the stops to kill that bytch at any cost :mjcry:

Drop the Colossal Titan on a city, fukk them kids :birdman:

Now he's mumbling and stuttering to some nobody traitors getting himself shot the fukk up and ready to write Annie a 4-page letter :to: