Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

Daps
This HAS to end with Eren getting killed right? Like at this point he can't walk away from that fate:lupe:

I mean his "Titan timer" is almost up at this point regardless of what he decided to do. If you're insinuating he HAS to die a violent death as comeuppance for what he's done... the whole point of this manga is how every side and actor in war is an active participant in its atrocities. Armin spells it out for you in this chapter verbatim how even he has the blood of innocent children on his hands; all of these people, the Marleyans, the Eldians, etc. etc. are all cold blooded murderers with body counts of countless innocents from every nation/ethnicity/political affiliation/etc. there is. Eren's only taking such drastic action because the world order that opposes him is seeking to exterminate his entire race/people from the face of the earth; there isn't a "good guy" or "bad guy" in this scenario. The entire point of the story has always been about exposing and disposing of that type of superficial black/white moral binary.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It all comes together, Isayama really is on some other level shyt :wow:

kGxDELi.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marley and the world had their chance to stop Eren from doing this. They were all warned by Willy Tybur, who ended up paying dearly for giving that warning. They took their precious time to retaliate, which gave Eren ample time to acquire the abilities to do this worldwide genocide. Eren could see the future, so he already knew how this was going to play out. I still would have heeded Willy's warning, and do anything necessary to bring the fight to Eren and Paradis first before he brings it to the rest of mankind being in their position.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Its fukk Armin, Erwin should have got the injection :stopitslime:

We need Armin to get a brutal demise before the story ends :demonic: