Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not the kids:to:

Isayama pulled no punches. He made sure we saw all of it gore and all. You never see kids die so gruesomely so that was rough but it resonated. It wouldn't have had much impact seeing random people get crushed but he set this up beautifully. The kids saving money they stole, one kid missing a hand for his thievery, Eren saving him then apologizing for killing him in the future, trying to retrieve the money he dropped, dieing with the money in his hand,...

Their deaths had more impact than characters we've seen for years. That shot of the footprint:wow:
Top 5 moment in manga easily:wow:

There's never been a happy moment in the entire manga.

I did not think Attack on Titan would be this good when it first came out. Salute to Hajime Isayama. His anime series will be up there with the greats when its said and done.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did not think Attack on Titan would be this good when it first came out. Salute to Hajime Isayama. His anime series will be up there with the greats when its said and done.

I knew from the beginning that this could be great. We hadn't really seen a manga like this. What really surprised me is how Isayama raised questions and answered them.

What's in the basement?

Why are there Titans in the walls?

Where did the Titans come from?

The man was not making things up as he went along. Even crazier is how big the scope of the story has gotten. This final arc has been incredible.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I knew from the beginning that this could be great. We hadn't really seen a manga like this. What really surprised me is how Isayama raised questions and answered them.

What's in the basement?

Why are there Titans in the walls?

Where did the Titans come from?

The man was not making things up as he went along. Even crazier is how big the scope of the story has gotten. This final arc has been incredible.

Yeah this joint is definitely a classic and deserved all the hype it had, the concept alone already made you go :ohhh: and the story is executed perfectly

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Isayama really made Eren go there :wow: :demonic:

That footprint, holy shyt :mjcry:

Really interested in how they animate this because there's no way we see two kids get crushed to death in slow mo.

Armin is so fukking worthless, can he even get 1 realistic W at this point of the story? Isayama really killed Erwin to make everyone turn on Armin and make him a useless hopeful idiot :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isayama really made Eren go there :wow: :demonic:

That footprint, holy shyt :mjcry:

Really interested in how they animate this because there's no way we see two kids get crushed to death in slow mo.

Armin is so fukking worthless, can he even get 1 realistic W at this point of the story? Isayama really killed Erwin to make everyone turn on Armin and make him a useless hopeful idiot :damn:

He's about to knock Annie's walls down no pun intended:jawalrus:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
jesus.

Those thoughts Eren was having with himself, and him not even being about that fake justice nah, dude knew what it was. I think I was more terrified at Eren just casually walking around the place with that much power and abilities people didn't even know about knowing what was to come and how nobody could do anything at all about it.

:mjcry: seeing that child Eren looking at his true vision of freedom. This is gonne be so bone chilling when it's animated. Isayama probably out in the studio making sure there are absolutely no fukk ups for that scene :wow:

GOOOOOOT DAMN.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
this won't get animated, next attack on titan season is final.

big disservice to the audience if so. This latest chapter even tho Isyama captured it so amazingly would be amplified with voice/ost/and movement/effects.

But I couldn't complain if Isyama didn't want that beautiful display to not be out shined by amazing animated work.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Realized years ago this was gonna have a bittersweet ending

the moment we realized that eldians brought about this tragedy and future generations refused to forgive the innocent ones and did just as much evil shyt as they did.

Slowly but surely I knew there was no hope for this shyt. Realistically Isayama been saying there was no hope since the beginning. :mjcry: