Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Fantastic chapter, glad to see last month was just a necessary evil to get this last part going.

LOVED the opening exchange between Hange and Jean. That dialogue was really needed to show this characters haven't turn into morons just because they have to rush to the ending. They are just broken and out of shyt to cling to.

Also loved everyone opening up and saying the stuff we all knew to each other. Including the silliness of their plan, the possible outcomes and how fukking lost they are.

Isayama has been building up to a Naruto talk-no jutsu kind of ending. Armin been saying this shyt before the rumbling and this chapter basically told you this tragic and demonic war has gotten worse and worse because people don't talk to each other...but I just can't see this story ending this way (and if it does, I can't see the scenario were it ends up being satisfying) so I sense an hilariously tragic ending to Hange's plan :demonic:

I don’t read the manga.... team No Read Gang.

But I do have a question, y’all let me know ahead of time last anime season was themed “Attack of Politics”

Well in the next season, is this still what we on?

Only the first half of last season was called that because everyone knew that once the Shingasina arc started, shyt was about to go into whole 'nother level.

I'd coin the first half of next season as "Swerve on Titan" :mjlit: and the second half...
Attack on Heel Turn :lupe:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Fantastic chapter, glad to see last month was just a necessary evil to get this last part going.

LOVED the opening exchange between Hange and Jean. That dialogue was really needed to show this characters haven't turn into morons just because they have to rush to the ending. They are just broken and out of shyt to cling to.

Also loved everyone opening up and saying the stuff we all knew to each other. Including the silliness of their plan, the possible outcomes and how fukking lost they are.

Isayama has been building up to a Naruto talk-no jutsu kind of ending. Armin been saying this shyt before the rumbling and this chapter basically told you this tragic and demonic war has gotten worse and worse because people don't talk to each other...but I just can't see this story ending this way (and if it does, I can't see the scenario were it ends up being satisfying) so I sense an hilariously tragic ending to Hange's plan :demonic:

Only the first half of last season was called that because everyone knew that once the Shingasina arc started, shyt was about to go into whole 'nother level.

I'd coin the first half of next season as "Swerve on Titan" :mjlit: and the second half...
Attack on Heel Turn :lupe:

I don't see a talk-no justu ending happening

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Annie appearing out of left field on the scouting mission is just below Levi's titan massacre in terms of hype, glad she's back. I got a feeling they're gonna launch some type of suicide attack vs Eren. Armor-less :flabbynsick: titan, Cart titan, Female titan, Ape titan, Jaw titan, and Colossal titan with Mikassa and 1-armed Levi vs Eren for the World championship.

I was close :ehh: Eren is the only rider to the end with his convictions. Paradise boys just too soft :wow:

Daps
Hope Eren stomps these hypocritical loser ass bytches into the ground where their dumbasses belong :pacspit: At least he got the balls to be straight up about it when he kills your ass for going against him :mjgrin: This clown Armin especially proving more and more every new chapter that his stupid ass shoulda stayed burnt to a crisp so a real leader like Erwin coulda stepped up in times like these:wow: