Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Hope Eren stomps these hypocritical loser ass bytches into the ground where their dumbasses belong :pacspit: At least he got the balls to be straight up about it when he kills your ass for going against him :mjgrin: This clown Armin especially proving more and more every new chapter that his stupid ass shoulda stayed burnt to a crisp so a real leader like Erwin coulda stepped up in times like these:wow:
Figured he would've learned his lesson when Eren gave him that work that one time.

Is Mikasa still obsessed with Eren? :heh:

Daps
Figured he would've learned his lesson when Eren gave him that work that one time.

Is Mikasa still obsessed with Eren? :heh:

I think she lost a bit of that obsession when he ethered her ass for following him around like a mindless doll programmed with no free will all those years. I think that was right in the middle of that ass beating you're alluding to actually :mjlol:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
That was dark as fukk :merchant: :to:

But yeah, Armin's been a complete disappointment. I know he himself feels Erwin should've lived instead of him but I really hope Eren calls him out on it because this chapter was a fukking disgrace for someone that's supposed to be smart :smh:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
That was dark as fukk :merchant: :to:

But yeah, Armin's been a complete disappointment. I know he himself feels Erwin should've lived instead of him but I really hope Eren calls him out on it because this chapter was a fukking disgrace for someone that's supposed to be smart :smh:

shyt is an understatement :wow:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Armin really out here letting another man blow out his jaw. :dame:

That shyt couldn't happen to Eriwin tho.

Erwin would've probably gotten Zeke murdered before he could talk to Eren about his euthanasia plan :demonic:

I do wonder if Erwin would've eventually sided with Eren though. Considering how "selfish" he was and how little he cared about humanity and just wanted to know what was beyond the walls :wow:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Annie: What's the plan Armin?
Armin:
200.gif

:martin:

Connie bout that action :demonic:

The violence is so graphic. The arm break, Mikasa knocking dude's teeth out and implanting a gun in someone's face :picard: