Shingeki no Kyojin: Attack on Titan

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:lolbron: no seriously. don't click if you want the full experience of the chapter.

84419616_2588322298053850_8691687690646307993_n.jpg

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Didn't feel rushed to me.. hell we're in the home stretch of the series. :yeshrug:

I thought Levi lost his whole hand, but just two fingers. And yeah... that look he gave Magath. Levi ain't making it brehs, but his gonna kill the beast titan:wow:

Figured Connie wouldn't be able to go through with it, so that's not surprising.

Mikasa wanting her scarf back as that chick is on her death bed. Cold :wow:

Annie kicking the shyt out of Reiner. Man just doesn't stop suffering:pachaha:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
it was :francis:

annie meeting up with them and no showing of them talking, connie situation with his mom, and levi and hanji teaming up with magath and pieck.

he wanted to fit all the setup into one chapter and the quality suffered for it

apparently nobody got time for a dragged out session closing the chapter on Connie's situation with his mother.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It was definitely rushed. But I get it, there's not a lot more character building that can be done and all these characters were so far apart that unless Isayama created a mini arc, that was feel like filler anyway, he had to write 1 chapter were everything fell in line for the final confrontation.

I didn't think it was a good chapter (it was fine) but I didn't mind it considering the circumstances :manny:

I still can't stand Gabi. I just can't buy her "redemption" story after all the annoying shyt she did. I get it, she's a little kid in a very fukked up world but the fact that there's a good reason she's the way she is doesn't make it likeable or redeemable to me. She's no Reek (I think that's the sort of thing Isayama was going for tbh).

At this point I hope Isayama goes full Japanese and gives us the most tragic ending possible :demonic: this rushed, rag tag, fukked up Avengers team shouldn't be saving shyt, fukk outta here :mjlol:

Besides, I'm sure Historia gonna snitch on their asses after watching them flee the capital :mjpls: :ufdup:

ps: the whole scarf thing with Mikasa had me weak :dead: I wonder if Eren will stay HOH till the end or will Mikasa "break him" with the powet of p*ssy.

Last edited:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
unless there's some very unique loophole here, they're not beating Eren no matter what. The founding power tore apart and reconstructed lands and some other foo foo outlandish shyt at the drop of a dime. With that power and the many colossal titans, it's over. :demonic: Isayama gonna do what he does best and build ya hopes up and then crush em. If you ain't an Eren stan now, become one. :ufdup:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Was reading the comments on reddit and I agree with a point people were making.

If eren loses the, Armin and his gang might as well kill themselves soon after as the Eldians are going to get slaughtered by the other nations :yeshrug:

Yeah...:patrice:

wasn't there a flash forward where he kissed Historia's hand :patrice:

maybe.....
Eren ends up killing his friends :wow: would explain why he was crying in the first chapter when woke up to see Mikasa.