Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
The thing with these coins is they all increase in holders but not in price. And with such a huge circulating supply on each, most or all holders holding millions, billions, and trillions unlike the large cap coins. It's easy to be a whale and if one dumps then the price goes down even more. Some have a transaction burn which is good, but already have a high amount of coins. Being patient and waiting is this no doubt, but they gotta show something to ease the investors doubts. Whole market is down and these micro penny coins don't have the content and past results of the other top coins yet so of course they're gonna perform even worse. People know btc and eth and it's potential thru out the years, they don't know what shib is capable of. Big money not gonna pour into it while btc and eth are trending down. They also gotta release something about the swap to show they mean business. Feg has a swap and staking. I have my shib wrapped in there earning me USD as well as some ETH and USDT that I made already from Shib. Plus some feg I was staking but pulled out and likely might add more to that stack. But at least they have something to show and a few other coins do too. Can't keep just giving out campaign promises and celebrity endorsements like emax does. Talking about Floyd Mayweather endorsing it. Good for him. But I don't give a damn. He already made his billions. I'm tryna come up myself.

Breh a lot of these shytcoins are vaporware, I see its going to take the market tanking and these coins disappearing before some of you will be convinced.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Breh a lot of these shytcoins are vaporware, I see its going to take the market tanking and these coins disappearing before some of you will be convinced.
Most my holdings in eth, link, and atom so these small coins are nothing to me. Shib did get me an over 100k return so I'm playing with house money on these meme coins right now. Of course it's an outhouse and not a penthouse but I'm willing to be patient and keep transferring gains to eth and link if they come. I'd say less than 10 shoot prolly less than 7% of my crypto portfolio value among all the accounts is in subpenny coins.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Most my holdings in eth, link, and atom so these small coins are nothing to me. Shib did get me an over 100k return so I'm playing with house money on these meme coins right now. Of course it's an outhouse and not a penthouse but I'm willing to be patient and keep transferring gains to eth and link if they come. I'd say less than 10 shoot prolly less than 7% of my crypto portfolio value among all the accounts is in subpenny coins.

Should have cashed out and never looked back on Shib breh. I seriously doubt there is much more money to be made at this point.

Daps
Should have cashed out and never looked back on Shib breh. I seriously doubt there is much more money to be made at this point.

“should’ve cashed out” is such an easy thing to say after the fact, sure its a meme coin but based off hype who knows what could’ve happened if crypto didn’t tank. shyt Matic went from almost $3 to .74.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

it’s a catch-22 situation cuz it could’ve still ran up as well

from my experience tho that “damn I should’ve taken that” feeling from not taking profits stings a lot worse than the “damn I could’ve had that” feeling from taking profits too early…cuz with taking profits early you still end up with more money than you had initially that you could flip into something else when the time is right

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i cashed out like 25 eth, some of it staking on coinbase and some usdt as well as some link and atom and even got some uniswap.

I threw some of feg swap and got this so far.

fSHIB

• fSHIB earned
  • USD earned

Used to have 7 billion at one point and now got 3 billion sitting there waiting. I definitely cashed out a nice amount on that coin. It just so happens that eth and link are down big also so my conversions haven't been paying out but i was able to stack. Had barely any ETH and no I got a decent amount. Just need the major coins to go up.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
“should’ve cashed out” is such an easy thing to say after the fact, sure it a meme coin but based off hype who knows what could’ve happened if crypto didn’t tank. shyt Matic went from almost $3 to .74.
one guy said that if we would've invested in btc in 2019 or something like that, we wouldn't be worried about meme coins. yeah if only we would've invested in btc when it was less than a dollar. :russ:

nobody can predict this and nobody could determine the right moment to cash out. a small dip can turn into a big gain and a small gain can turn into a big dip. never know what could happen. I've experienced that plenty of times, especially with stocks. I had amc at a much lower rate and my stop loss hit when it was doing bad. so i had to get back in at a higher price and learned that lesson. sometimes holding hurts, sometimes it helps. but nobody knows until they go thru it themselves.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
“should’ve cashed out” is such an easy thing to say after the fact, sure its a meme coin but based off hype who knows what could’ve happened if crypto didn’t tank. shyt Matic went from almost $3 to .74.

Shib had it's limits regardless of the market tanking or not, and it heights wasn't ever going to be anywhere near what the Shib diehards thought it was going to be. Anyone that got anywhere near 6 figures should have just cashed out. I learned my lessons about being greedy last bull run. I only made 3k off this shyt(got in late) but I cashed that shyt out with the quickness.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

dunno which way to take that.. some people see the positivity as too much and some people see the negative as too much. some people cashed out.. some people still holding bags. paper hands vs. diamond mitts. charts galore. some think SHIB came through with their demo some think SHIV is a scam.

hard to know what you meant .

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
dunno which way to take that.. some people see the positivity as too much and some people see the negative as too much. some people cashed out.. some people still holding bags. paper hands vs. diamond mitts. charts galore. some think SHIB came through with their demo some think SHIV is a scam.

hard to know what you meant .

Apologies.

I think the coin is worth more today than it will be five years from now. Dreams are being sold. Problem is, no one will be buying.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what you also have to pay attention to is the rank dropping (CMC)...so the losses are not “on par”...yes ETH is dropping but it’s still maintaining it’s #2 status...SHIB was ranked at #14 and has now dropped to #33 which means it’s losing out at a much faster pace than other crypto projects in the top 100 which is not a good sign if it continues dropping in ranking at this pace

SHIB is still holding its own btw…the biggest threat/crisis was when buterin donated those tokens causing it to free fall but then he explained what he was doing which helped slow the bleeding tremendously…still have to pay attention to its ranking as the market drop but it could reach DOGE/AMC/GME status where it’s not about fundamentals but ppl just banding together and willing the price to go up during bull runs

RareHunter

All Star
Daps

How early u got in?